• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 3, Match 23 (Mr. Bigglesworth VS Godzilla-kun)

Bigglesworth spams ice, Kun spams fire, Bigglesworth has two attacks that are almost guaranteed to hit, Kun not so much, so I'm pretty sure Bigglesworth worth flash freezes Kun before that ridiculous fire kills him

main-qimg-2121bd2f660490cc6a936c1ed0ffcd55.webp

If only they didn't have elemental powers.

images

It will win but because kun's fire is not just a heat flash it will be the closest match in the tournament.

I know the cat wins we learned this long ago however I got to the top four. We can just do the next match realistically.

Kel'Thuzad's kitty FRA i guess... we feed you to Kazuma now. Id be in shocked if I managed to weasel myself into the winning slot

Kazuma has hundreds of meters to throw spells and shit at Bigglesworth before the cat even gets into range

A cat is very hard to hit and his limited mana is something he needs to store to fight close up and nothing he has should one shot.

Another look at the scene with the reality warping they just changed the background with the ability, in fact the very thing he imagined included blackening a swan's feathers with a tan.

I feel persuaded enough to believe Bigglesworth can flash freeze to win. Even if he doesn't, fire will kill him, & he has that one time Resurrection, right?

I feel persuaded enough to believe Bigglesworth can flash freeze to win. Even if he doesn't, fire will kill him, & he has that one time Resurrection, right?
Yep, and that ressurection grants invulnerability for about 20 give or take seconds

What about the reality wrapping Godzilla has it seems to be capable of making characters powerful enough to hurt him so what's stopping him from spamming this

Ok my mistake but
Another look at the scene with the reality warping they just changed the background with the ability, in fact the very thing he imagined included blackening a swan's feathers with a tan.
Technically tanning doesn't rely on heat but ultraviolet light creates heat and it's a sun so the point stands

and i think your missing what Frost Nova actually does, it makes a shit ton of ice at the foes feet, which can lock down characters with Class 25 LS no matter how big or small the ice around the feet is, logic says the sheer amount of cold required to make that much ice instantly would flash freeze the area

The foe's feet. Also logic says a lot of weird things about characters that do stuff like that but then doesn't follow thru.

Back