• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 1, Match 7 (Sergeant John Captain VS Natsuki Subaru)

4952e53be01b3d9cb713177a80f90ead.jpeg

At this moment I think Sergeant can at least KO him.
A soldier vs teenager.
But can be very wrong.

just to be sure how works this 4 and 8 type immortality for him?
When Subaru dies, he time travels back into a certain point of time, in this case the start of the battle. He'll never stop dying if Satella doesn't believe in her delusion, which is that he loves her.

At the best that Soldier can do is to K.O. him, but that ain't gonna happen due to Subaru's acrobatics and whip mastery.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure combat-acclible type 4 and 8 immortality is not exactly good for a tournament that is full of haxless characters...

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure combat-acclible type 4 and 8 immortality is not exactly good for a tournament that is full of haxless characters...
Subaru is actually weak, so he can't actually use all of his powers, let alone his hax due to magic being removed, which is the basis for it. The best he can do is to use whip and do acrobatics.

On the other hand, soldier can just knock him out due to weapon mastery.

But yeah I do agree for Subaru being removed, Type 8 Immortality is too op.

How skilled is the soldier?
Basically all he have is 4 short toons with jokes.
But due to post-apocalypsis appearance of the world itself where war is happening, and basically being comparable to other soldiers (as he's a captain after all) where one of them can insta kill a soldier by knife, he should have some experience in fighting itself.

Basically all he have is 4 short toons with jokes.
But due to post-apocalypsis appearance of the world itself where war is happening, and basically being comparable to other soldiers (as he's a captain after all) where one of them can insta kill a soldier by knife, he should have some experience in fighting itself.
Oh, Subaru speed blitz him because of Whip being Supersonic.

Well, considering my vote and Cloozuma's I guess 2 votes for Tankman, 0 for Subaru, 0 for inconclusive.

well to be fair Subaru is not exactly very weak without weapons i mean in 1 timeline in the first season he was able to knock out those 3 thugs

Well, that's not bad actually. So fist fight should be pretty close. Imo base experience should take over so I'll keep my vote to Tankman.

also Subaru should have more lifting strengh since has a grip of 70 kilograms and can elaborate smart plans to defeat Tankman since he has more intelligence

Hmmmmm.
Then, if give enough time for Subaru to avoid battle, and attack later he should be able to win here. Voting Subaru then.

Voting Subaru as well. Huh, I thought I replied to this thread, guess I didn't.

Back