• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Losers Round 4, Match 25 (Godzilla-kun VS Sherlock Holmes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regen,fire manipulation and radioactivity along side subjective reality yeah Sherlock doesn't stand a chance here Godzilla for reasons I gave

Bros, slow down. Nothing here says the radioactivity is usable in combat, and it doesn't seem to be able to use subjective reality either. Regen is more of an issue, admittedly, but let's not start FRAing already.

Bros, slow down. Nothing here says the radioactivity is usable in combat, and it doesn't seem to be able to use subjective reality either. Regen is more of an issue, admittedly, but let's not start FRAing already.
He still has rage power, fire manipulation and natural weaponary and subjective reality/reality wrapping definitely seems usable here

It literally says that the thing created by the subjective reality attacked godzilla-kun right there. Anyway, Regen doesn't really matter cause Holmes prefers to knock out enemies and this guy only has Mid-Low. Rage Power has no description as such we can't assume it's too useful. Natural weaponry is not an issue since Holmes far outskills here, so that leaves fire manip as the only threat. However considering the fact that he's a kid from a kid's show I doubt he'll immediately attempt to torch Holmes to death.

It literally says that the thing created by the subjective reality attacked godzilla-kun right there. Anyway, Regen doesn't really matter cause Holmes prefers to knock out enemies and this guy only has Mid-Low. Rage Power has no description as such we can't assume it's too useful. Natural weaponry is not an issue since Holmes far outskills here, so that leaves fire manip as the only threat. However considering the fact that he's a kid from a kid's show I doubt he'll immediately attempt to torch Holmes to death.
It's also stated he created multiple beings

Well I could watch it to see if you're lying or not but honestly imma just trust you on that one. Does it look like he'd rapidly resort to using them in a fight?

Well I could watch it to see if you're lying or not but honestly imma just trust you on that one. Does it look like he'd rapidly resort to using them in a fight?
Idk it was an episode to teach hiragana to kids so they said some words and the things they said kinda became real they talked about words for example ri is an hiragana and an word that forms with this is ri-su(squirrel) and then the squirrel appears. so honestly I have no idea how it will work in a combat situation

Idk then, doesn't seem like something he'd use, especially with his average but childlike intelligence

Seem like Godzilla take this, or sherlock have first move that could take down godzilla befire he do his thing ?

I've already explained how almost all of the reasons Godzilla had are actually useless for him. "FRA" doesn't make much sense for me. People assume he's gonna spam fire but I have failed to see that and considering the nature of the show he's from I seriously doubt he would.

I've already explained how almost all of the reasons Godzilla had are actually useless for him. "FRA" doesn't make much sense for me. People assume he's gonna spam fire but I have failed to see that and considering the nature of the show he's from I seriously doubt he would.
Prior knowledge exists you know

Perfect, then Holmes can stay away and wait for G-Kun to tire himself out or whatever, maybe throw some rocks. He sure as hell isn't gonna approach and get toasted.

Perfect, then Holmes can stay away and wait for G-Kun to tire himself out or whatever, maybe throw some rocks. He sure as hell isn't gonna approach and get toasted.
They start at Kun's range, what stops Kun from giving chase with his superior stamina?

There's no justification for the stamina on G-Kun's profile, and quoting the Stamina page:

"Take note that we have no set categories for describing this attribute, and it is very hard to gauge properly, so you should preferably rather describe the stated or displayed extent for a certain character.

For example: "Thor once fought an army of frost giants for 9 months without tiring."

Avoid using standardised words or phrases (such as "High" or "Very High") on their own to describe stamina levels without further explanation, as it is an extremely wide field that contains numerous aspects that are not possible to properly equate to each other, for example pain resilience, endurance, and recovery time. It is strongly recommended to explain and elaborate on the feats that the characters have displayed in this area instead.
"

Conclusion is, without any justification for the "Extremely High", I ain't accepting that. Average for Holmes is a lowball too, he gets beat up a fair bit IIRC and even goes on after a gunshot once, though I might be misremembering.

Here, this respect thread I found shows feat that likely surpass anything G-Kun has. He gets in various fights after receiving a gunshot, gets in a fight with a boxer and an injured arm, gets hit in the face with a crate and keeps fighting, gets punched hard enough to floor him and then gets up after a few seconds. Should be convincing enough even with the broken links, I hope.
Then make a CRT cause that ain't on the profile, also very high and extremely high are usually given to those who never seem to tire

Both of these profiles are in pretty mediocre state, but if you want we can just ask Apex what the stamina feat comes from and then evaluate if it is more impressive. I'd have to dig around a lot for those links, so I'd prefer if you didn't force my hand on the subject.

Also no, you can tire out and still get Extremely High, as long as you do after receiving incredible amounts of punishment. But I doubt it's legit anyway for G-Kun.

I should mention I still disagree with the rating, I just don't feel like taking this to match removal yet. Nobody's really actually countered my arguments but that's VSBW for ya

Ok, Sherlock is smart enough to avoid natural weaponry and due to previous knowledge he can ignore the regen by knocking G-Kun out, as for the fire breath Holmes has knowledge of it and can just stay out of range with his stamina which is, despite what the profiles indicate, far superior.

I mean, this was blatantly FRA trained and I don't think Armor's messages were addressed.

I'd honestly say the votes shouldn't have been counted

I'll remove this match all the same tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back