• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A and 0 Matches

Since 1-A and 0 matches are not going to get added, wouldn't it be alright to get rid of their victory, loss, and inconclusive parts all together? That way, when people check out 1-A profiles to make a match or something, they would know that the matches that they will make will not get added since there is no place for it to be added in the first place. Now, this rule isn't going to apply to all 1-As. People like Khorne or Doctor Doom who has more than one key would still keep their section. This rule should only apply to characters that are strictly 1-As and 0s. What do you all think?

In Agreement: 14 (Wokistan, Ogbunabali, ShadowWarrior1999, Junkoposter, Totallynotchewbacca, Assaltwaffle, BleedingPeach, Cueio 2020, TheC2, DarkDragonMedeus, ZeroTC01, NyogSothep, Antvasima, Apex PredatorX)

In Disagreement: 1 (The God Of Procrastination)

Probably, yeah.

@Wokistan, you have immesurable speed, for some reason, the OP says It was 1 min ago, yours 2 ago, you came before the OP aparently xD

He edited his post that's why it shows it like that.

I agree with this also, kinda redundant.

If we do comply with this, we should also write a note in Khorne, Doctor Doom, and other profiles with more than one key that 1-A matches aren't going to get added.

I agree. If a character has no other key than a 1-A one, having that section is completely pointless and confusing to new members.

BleedingPeach said:
If we consider all what you said... then yeah. The votes in the battles would remain the same, right?
Oh, btw, I agree with the OP. I was just asking if the vote part would be useless. Count me in for the OP, @MYHERO

I agree, there's no reason for characters who are banned from Vs Threads; or at least forbidden to have matches added, to even have an Others section.

Some staff member needs to remove the sections though.

I removed the matchups sections for the tier 0 pages a while back.

Some other administrator still needs to handle the tier 1 pages though.

Back