• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Their AP is irrelevant, as both of them are going to be fighting with their hax. In fact, at this point in the story, Tomura's never thrown a single punch.

I'd point out that Tomura has Town level durability, but Mr. Negative's hax also makes that a none issue.

This is battle is just who hits the other first with their hax. Tomura has the edge in that point since his Decay can spread across the ground, meaning he doesn't need to get close to Mr. Negative. While Negative's ranged attacks cannot harm him, only his touch has corruption abilities.

City Size Decay is not a problem as Tomura doesn't lead with that due to the damage it inflicts onto himself. He won't realize Negative is a serious enough threat to use it until he gets touch, which at that point would be too late. Normal decay spread can be avoided by jumping away.

If Negative does get close, I cannot say who'd touch the other first, which would be an inconclusive unless someone reveals more about Negative.

However, I'm just barely giving the edge to Tomura due to his spreading Decay, so voting Tomura for now.

Vote counted.

Though I would like to point out that Li can repeatedly catch both Spider-Men off guard, despite them having Enhanced Senses and Precognition. At this distance Negative could get the drop on Shigaraki first, but I guess its 50/50 really.

Though I would like to point out that Li can repeatedly catch both Spider-Men off guard, despite them having Enhanced Senses and Precognition. At this distance Negative could get the drop on Shigaraki first, but I guess its 50/50 really.
At that point, how is Tomura suppose to hit Negative whatsoever if he's Spider-Man level in terms of mobility/movement?

That feels like he wins overall. I don't really know how good Negative is, I'm just going off the profile.

I'm gonna vote Incon personally since Mr Negative is easily the more skilled of the two of them in terms of actual combat.
Why incon and not just a win for Negative.

Thinking I should be voting for him instead. Tomura can't keep up with anyone on Spider-Man's level in terms of mobility/skill.

I wasn't saying he was on the Spider-Men's level of mobility and movement. I was just saying he could tag and react to them.
Just hitting someone with Spider-Man's level of combat, who also has precognition, makes him far better than anything Tomura has ever dealt with.

Edit: Wait, they're fighting in a enclosed space?

Since this is MVA shigaraki and they’re in an enclosed space I must ask.
What stops Shiggy from touching the ground and just decaying everything around him to avoid having a Skill duel with negative to begin with?
This is what I was going to get to. Ruined my moment.

Shigaraki's decay will just cover the entire battle arena, meaning Negative can't go anywhere.

That's very small in this case. Tomura can easily decay everything there, the floor, walls, and ceiling would be death zones for Mister Negative so he can't dodge it.

And SBA has them both starting as far as they possible can from each other. So they'd both be on the two ends of the room.

It's far quicker for Tomura to touch the ground than it'll be for Negative to reach him.

So yeah, I'm keeping my vote for Tomura.

Shigaraki doesn't stomp. I know for a fact that he doesn't immediately start with a Decay Wave In character, So Li still has the chance to dash Towards him.

Li can also summon his Susanoo to knock Shigaraki off his feet before he can touch the ground.

Back