• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let’s me make opening statement.

Sally absorbs Clulu of all it’s power and wins.

The Sword of All is a weapon made of the Source of All, which is Omnipresent, so both opponents match each other in that field.

Clulu is incorporeal. However, the Sword of Acorns drain Chaos Energy. Chaos Energy exist on a higher plane of existence to the Brotherhood and part of their evolution into a higher plane of existence is becoming incorporeal.

image0.jpg

Most of the Sword of Acorn’s abilities are thought-based but it’s Power Nullification is passive. Not instant but passively happening.

image0.jpg

What makes the Sword truly deadly in Sally’s hand then any other character, is that she is the only character the Sword proactively comes to the protection of, mostly in the form of possession.

Even appearing out of nowhere to save her.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Sally Acorn FRA

Called some VHD dudes. Not saying that is wrong but I'd like to get an opinion from dudes who are knowledgeable on the verse as well.

Absorpion
Chaos Energy beings are able to resist absorption, on top of overpowering absorption

image0.png

The Sword of Acorns still absorbs like it’s nothing, with Chaos beings unable to resist, let alone overpower.

image0.jpg

Power Null

Chaos Energy, not only multiply haxes and resistances to bypass resistances or block out Haxes, along with increasing stats, can bypass the Power Null with just one emerald. Enerjak holds the power of at least 14 Pre-Harmony Emeralds.

image0.png

image0.jpg

How she bypass High Godly Regen?

image0.jpg

Or using its own power against it.

Last edited:
Chaos Energy beings are able to resist absorption, on top of overpowering absorption

image0.png

The Sword of Acorns still absorbs like it’s nothing, with Chaos beings unable to resist, let alone overpower.

image0.jpg

Chaos Energy, not only multiply haxes and resistances to bypass resistances or block out Haxes, along with increasing stats, can bypass the Power Null with just one emerald. Enerjak holds the power of at least 14 Pre-Harmony Emeralds.

image0.png

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

Akashic Records are 5D bro (Low 1-C) and have multiple layers inside that Tier, Sally may have some layers of resistance, that's cool, but unless it's on that level it's not going to work, Vampire Hunter D has a lot of "Layers" feats on its novels

He resists Attack Reflection aswell

Nothing on her arsenal bypasses High Godly

Akashic Records are 5D bro (Low 1-C) and have multiple layers inside that Tier, Sally may have some layers of resistance, that's cool, but unless it's on that level it's not going to work, Vampire Hunter D has a lot of "Layers" feats on its novels

He resists Attack Reflection aswell

Nothing on her arsenal bypasses High Godly
the sword affects 5d beings who are layers upon layers into the tier lol

the sword affects 5d beings who are layers upon layers into the tier lol
I find a hard time believing in that considering the sword doesn't even have a tier. But besides that, is using the sword even an in character move for her starting off?

And in the scans i'm seeing the sword requires a direct hit to use some of these powers.

"albeit their power was failing them after they were struct by a mortal blow"
The Mortal blow came from Master Mogul 1st Tenure

image0.jpg

Who’s power was given to him by the Sword of Acorns

image0.jpg

And the Sword of Acorns itself delivered the final blow, circumstantially

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

the Profile doesn't have Low 1-C listed in its AP section

Reason being that it killed the Ancient Walkers indirectly and overtime. Other than that, it only has AP feats over the Base Cast. Absorbing Low 1-C beings is not an AP feat.

The Mortal blow came from Master Mogul 1st Tenure

image0.jpg

Who’s power was given to him by the Sword of Acorns
Using the power of the sword, Mogul basically drained Enerjak's energies to wound the Walkers in his 1st tenure.

Which basically elaborates further to it's rate of Low 1-C, but it varies depending on the user, right?

The Ancient Walkers were weakened by the mortal blow, but I guess the Sword still scales to it.
Sort of? It wasn’t used to directly attack the Ancient Walkers, more like this was a side effect of using it.

The Source of All, where the Sword comes from, is listed only as Low 2-C (at most 2-A but that’s a later upgrade) but not any higher, because while it’s stated to be everything and the building blocks of the universe, it’s not stated exist on a higher plane of existence that are present in Archie cosmology.

Anyways, this is either an incon or the Mythos guy wins.

Both resist each other hax leading to a fist fight or something along those lines which the High-Godly guy will eventually win AND...... nvm, this guy can just snipe from a L1C range away while Sally only out is the sword which will probably nuke him uselessly if she even knows where he is.

Yeah, I vote for the mythos guy, range + regen + enough resistances should do the job

But besides that, is using the sword even an in character move for her starting off?
What makes the Sword truly deadly in Sally’s hand then any other character, is that she is the only character the Sword proactively comes to the protection of, mostly in the form of possession.

Even appearing out of nowhere to save her.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg
This is where I stop writing and just repost stuff I’ve already written

I find a hard time believing in that considering the sword doesn't even have a tier. But besides that, is using the sword even an in character move for her starting off?

And in the scans i'm seeing the sword requires a direct hit to use some of these powers.
cuz it has a variable tier and it depends on the people who uses it

Sword bypasses those resistance, explained above

You didn't, you just said it bypasses resistance which is more or less the same type of resistances the guy has (hax that bypasses resistance to that hax)

Sword has that too, which is how the Ancient Walkers died

Regen

Sword has possession and currently being upgraded with Omniscience.

Nice, still leads to the problem above

You didn't, you just said it bypasses resistance which is more or less the same type of resistances the guy has (hax that bypasses resistance to that hax)
And people have yet explain why Clulu would still resist Haxes that bypass resistances times at least 14

I was responding to “L1C range matters against another character with L1C range”

Nice, still leads to the problem above
How she bypass High Godly Regen ?
image0.jpg

i mean its stated in the op that she has it so she'll defo use it

some art but there's stuff like passive power null that doesn't need direct hits

i mean its stated in the op that she has it so she'll defo use it

some art but there's stuff like passive power null that doesn't need direct hits
Still under in character, not starting with the Sword doesn't really help her, specially against a Omnipresent being

Anyway, like Tony said they basically resist each other, so I'll go with Incon assuming this Sword is indeed Low 1-C despite not being on it's profile

Still under in character, not starting with the Sword doesn't really help her, specially against a Omnipresent being

Anyway, like Tony said they basically resist each other, so I'll go with Incon assuming this Sword is indeed Low 1-C despite not being on it's profile
the swords affects have resistance negation

Btw, I didn't saw "Resistance Negation" on both profiles (Sally and Sword)

About your question

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Akashic_Records

His profile says he resists Sacred Ancestor's Abilities, he is a user of the Akashic Records, I know it's not that easy to find, we avoided putting everything there because it would look too much, when it could be avoided by simply linking the profiles

Gotta ask something

The profile says "Likely dependent on the wielder"

The Low 1-C feats were done with Sally or Sonic (Or some other character) ?

Back