• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(0-0-0) Darth Vader vs Jean Grey (STOMP)

Since Jean is bloodlusted she has some thought based hax that Vader doesn't seem to resist, like mind control or freeze, render him unconscious or block his heart

Not quite. Vader doesn't resist Mind Hax or Biological Manipulation, so there still is nothing stopping her from putting him to sleep or blocking out his airways.

She also has Regeneration and Type 4 Immortality.
Her Immortality isn't combat applicable since it took her two years to resurrect, although I don't know if her regeneration would allow her to heal from a broken neck, but leaving that aside Jean's win cons are her mind/sleep/bio hax. As a note, I'm waiting for some calcs to be evaluated that, if accepted, would upgrade Jean's TK from 175 to 702 tons if not higher
And the fact he heavily outskills her
Skill doesn't really matter in a fight where each other can win with thought hax

Well, considering that Vader's profile is highly outdated and is going to undergo major changes, I don't think the match is viable right now. Although once it's updated a match with Jean's second key might be interesting

Back