• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like C2 mentioned, this is an even better and more straightforward match-up than Goku vs Superman. Both are 4-B. Post-Crisis Wonder Woman and Black Arc Chou Goku are used. Both are 4-B and Goku starts in base and cannot use any form above 4-B. Wonder Woman has all of her equipment. Speed is equalized.

Wonderbae1
Super Saiyan Goku

Wonder Woman: 7 (C2 of Omegon, PapiSavitar5025, Adem Warlock69, EmperorRorepme, DizzyMW3, AstralKing7, Tipper17)

Son Goku: 14 (AwkguyDB, Nitro90, LordJJJ, Milly Rocking Bandit, Schwxnz, XSOULOFCINDERX, Planck69, MrLuk2000, Dragomer, UchihaSlayer96, Mister6ame6, Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan, The Causality, Shubham Sonsukar)

Goku vs Superman:

Well WW should scale above 600 KF like Supes but I am not too sure how far she goes.

Goku can go up to SSJ3 and maintain his 4-B so it goes down to how strong, fast and potent is the Godwave because I feel like this is similar to the matchup with Thor.

However unlike Thor, someone may disagree, but I think WW is much more superior skill wise and more versitile. She can go toe to toe with Goku for sure and she has tanked punches from Superman, Power Girl, Amazo (who had the combined strength of Diana and Supes), and attacks from theVoid Hound (Which causually destroyed multiple star systems.) and even tanked Imperiex's probe head on which if I am not mistaken obliterated Doomsday XD. This fight will be hand to hand mostly and Goku's scaling has him at about 640 - 800KF as a SSJ and as a SSJ2, 1280 - 1600KF SO EVEN IF GOKU GOES TO 2 WITH A POSSIBLE 2X AP GAP DIANA CAN STILL TANK!

Goku needs to use SSJ3 in my opinion to get the dub and he needs to basically do what he is doing to Thor warp Kamehameha and hope for an Incap or kill before she straightup goes godwave on his monkey ass.

overall

I'll wait a bit till I make a vote

Nitro90 said:
This match is like a final battle of a tournament base on how these characters have gotten wins these last few days
When you look at it she's basically Thor but with Superman level versitility XD.

When you look at it she's basically Thor but with Superman level versitility XD.

She doesn't really have the versitility of Superman no Ice breath , intangibility, or molecular vision shs is just a way better fighter than both. I think Goku can still pull a win by Teleporting

Nitro90 said:
She doesn't really have the versitility of Superman no Ice breath , intangibility, or molecular vision shs is just a way better fighter than both.
I think Goku can still pull a win by Teleporting

Thats true and yeah I think Goku can still get the win here but its gonna be very difficult.

I vote Goku 6/10 here

honestly 5.5/10 because Godwave could allow her to keep up with SSJ3 and dish out that type of power.

Just saying, Wonder Woman isn't going to just sit there and let herself get blasted by a Warp Kamehameha, the moment she hears that teleport sound coming behind her, she isn't gonna act like Cell and wait to get blasted, she's going to move at the last possible second to ensure that the energy blast misses her. She's a skilled martial artist and has been fighting basically her entire life, she's not gonna get jumped that easily.

Goku eventually can get her especially if she does her regular stance of crossing arms to prepare to take the blast. Also Goku could BFR her if he gets caught by the lasso

I don't think he has the mafuba in this. He just needs to in contact with her to BFR which if he is tied in the lasso he would be

Goku isn't getting hit with that lasso at all, analytical prediction says hi. Same with the rest of her attacks. Goku also murders her in range, along with a good deal of actual martial arts techniques he has. Coupled with his Reactive Power Level, she only has so much time to overwhelm him, and she can't get the job done in time.

Goku FRA.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Goku isn't getting hit with that lasso at all, analytical prediction says hi. Same with the rest of her attacks. Goku also murders her in range, along with a good deal of actual martial arts techniques he has. Coupled with his Reactive Power Level, she only has so much time to overwhelm him, and she can't get the job done in time.
Goku FRA.

"Wonder Woman has statements of being the best warrior the Amazonians have ever had, learned in every weapon that man knows of and every fighting style and technique, and those only Amazonians may know about. I do believe she's treated superior to Batman, the dude that knows secret techniques only 2 or 3 people in the rest of the world knows, has created an entire martial arts, combines 5 different techniques from different systems in a single tackle, has hundreds of ways to incapacitate someone non-lethally, etc. There's also taking on multiple of the JLA people at the same time, making up the power difference with Superman and the speed difference with Flash through sheer speed (she has quite literally used shifts in air pressure ones to keep up with him) or handling a number of those same JLA members while blinded. And something something matching Ares? Not entirely sure on that one.

Is a pretty ridiculous difference. And as pointed out in her battle with Manhunter, she can move her whip like the damn thing is alive. Literally binds her a couple of times in an instant after moving behind her despite looking comparable in speed."

In the Gohan Vs WW thread

Adem Warlock69 said:
Well if she restrains him with her lasso, his hands would likely be tied up so he can't instant transmission
He would just need to reach he's forehead and he can still attack while caught and if he can't get out possibly would transform

Adem Warlock69 said:
"Wonder Woman has statements of being the best warrior the Amazonians have ever had, learned in every weapon that man knows of and every fighting style and technique, and those only Amazonians may know about. I do believe she's treated superior to Batman, the dude that knows secret techniques only 2 or 3 people in the rest of the world knows, has created an entire martial arts, combines 5 different techniques from different systems in a single tackle, has hundreds of ways to incapacitate someone non-lethally, etc. There's also taking on multiple of the JLA people at the same time, making up the power difference with Superman and the speed difference with Flash through sheer speed (she has quite literally used shifts in air pressure ones to keep up with him) or handling a number of those same JLA members while blinded. And something something matching Ares? Not entirely sure on that one.
Is a pretty ridiculous difference. And as pointed out in her battle with Manhunter, she can move her whip like the damn thing is alive. Literally binds her a couple of times in an instant after moving behind her despite looking comparable in speed."

In the Gohan Vs WW thread
Okay?? None of that gets past his precog, if she can't even hit him.

Honestly, Thor and Superman share the same problem: they don't have the pure skill to hang with people like Vegeta and Goku in a brawl. In turn, this mean that their other capabilities, instead of being straight up advantages, are left compensating for the sheer skill gap.

Diana doesn't have this problem. In fact, due to her training, she reacts faster and more effectively than Superman, which Batman agrees. See here.

Goku's biggest problems are Diana's eqiupment, her LS, her regen and her Godwave. This is another difference between Diana, Thor and Superman. The latter two just don't have the kind of defense she does. Her bracelets will negate a lot of Goku's attacks ki or physical due to their indestructible nature and her skill allows her to literally deflect/block dozens of projectiles coming from multiple direction. Note, that's without her going full turtle defense and creating her barrier. Speaking of, that defense manuver means that even very powerful energy blasts are going to be rendered null for the most part.

Diana's lasso is also indestructible and can fucntion both to ensnare as well function like a whip, making it good for restraint when combined with her much superior lifting strength. Even if we say Goku's own LS is much higher than Class M the difference is Goku being > >18,955,371 kg vs. 47,858,981,000,000,000,000 kg. That's a 2,524,824,300,000 difference to overcome if all my math is right! Forget the lasso, she can toss him around like a ragdoll and her fighting style includes things like wrestling and grappling to press that advantage.

The tiara is a dangerous tool but I don't see it coming to play much. Goku can easily dodge it or blast it away. Now the regen is notable here as it can help Diana offset the AP disparity for any attacks that break through her defenses. In fact, the bracelets and regen just go hand in hand. The regen makes up for any attacks that get through the bracelets, while the bracelets buy more time for the regen to take effect.

Finally, there's Godwave. Once Diana taps into that any hope of AP advantage goes down to nothing and her awareness expands, with her decribing it as being able to see in all directions at once.

Her defense is really her best trait as its' so good that Goku is going to have to spend considerable effort just get past it, as he won't really make progress until he does. Even if he does, the gap between their levels of power is far from insurmmountable and her regen helps to mitigate what little advantage is there. IT and Analytical Prediction will help but Diana is skilled enough to fight and tag opponents who are ridiculously faster than her, even when she's blind. That opponent? Zoom. The thing is, is that while Analytical Prediction helps, it's not as much of home run against Diana vs. say someone considerably less skilled.

It just comes down to the day that Diana's skill, equipment and physical capabilities give her an effective answer to what Goku brings to the table. Still, it'd be a very hard fight for Wonder Woman. She has no instant, full proof method to bring Goku down. Instead, her considerable defenses mean that she will have to go for a war fo attriction, which she is equipped to do.

Diana may have not as many powers as other superheroes but what she does have is highly effective and good every situation she finds herself in. It'll take all day but I think she'd take after one hell of a fight.

Diana's lasso is also indestructible and can fucntion both to ensnare as well function like a whip, making it good for restraint when combined with her much superior lifting strength. Even if we say Goku's own LS is much higher than Class M the difference is Goku being > >18,955,371kg vs. 47,858,981,000,000,000,000 kg. That's a 2,524,824,300,000 difference to overcome if all my math is right! Forget the lasso, she can toss him around like a ragdoll and her fighting style includes things like wrestling and grappling to press that advantage.

Yeah, we've established that Goku's not getting out of that lasso, but that lasso only has a range of tens of kilometers, something Goku easily outranges without breaking a sweat. Wonder Woman could potentially grapple him, if not for the fact that Goku's analytical prediction would allow him to dodge any attempt of her attempting to so much as hurt him.

The tiara is a dangerous tool but I don't see it coming to play much. Goku can easily dodge it or blast it away. Now the regen is notable here as it can help Diana offset the AP disparity for any attacks that break through her defenses. In fact, the bracelets and regen just go hand in hand. The regen makes up for any attacks that get through the bracelets, while the bracelets buy more time for the regen to take effect.

Goku can deal with that regen via just knocking her out, so that's not really a problem. Goku's ki blasts and Kamehameha's can be absolutely massive, has she been shown to deflect something of their size?

Her defense is really her best trait as its' so good that Goku is going to have to spend considerable effort just get past it, as he won't really make progress until he does. Even if he does, the gap between their levels of power is far from insurmmountable and her regen helps to mitigate what little advantage is there. IT and Analytical Prediction will help but Diana is skilled enough to fight and tag opponents who are ridiculously faster than her, even when she's blind. That opponent? Zoom. The thing is, is that while Analytical Prediction helps, it's not as much of home run against Diana vs. say someone considerably less skilled.

See, a battle of attrition would be a good option... if her opponent wasn't a Saiyan. The fact that Goku is gonna keep getting stronger, faster, and will think of more techniques that can bypass this defense. That analytical prediction actually is what decides this, Diana has never dealt with someone who could literally predict someone going ahead of time. Goku is multiple transformations, so add this with his Saiyan biology which makes him faster and stronger, more range, techniques that Diana has never seen before such as the 8-Arm Fist, Multiform and Afterimage, Ki-Ai, Instant Kamehameha, and that's just too much for skill to compensate for alone.

Back