• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most controversial fight has finally reached a conclusion (kind of). Goku vs. Superman (3-15-50).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuation of the continuation (https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4137128?useskin=oasis) of the recent Goku vs Supes thread (https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4134106?useskin=oasis)

Son Goku (Chou, Black arc) vs. Superman (post Crisis). Both are 4-B.

Son Goku starts in Base but can access up to Super Saiyan 3 if needed, speed is obviously equalized.
Goku ssj render db legends by maxiuchiha22 dd9kqkc
Rebirth Superman AC -1000
Goku: 3 (White Wolf, Necromercer, LSirLancelotDuLacl).

Supes: 15 (EmperorRorepme, Maverick Zero X, The Wright Way, ShadowWarrior1999, Purgy, Schnee One, Roachman40, LordUrien935, Theuser789, The real cal howard, Stalker Maggot, Oblivion of the Endless, DizzyMW3, Psychomaster35, NotoriouSoda, Foneybone1).

Goku and Supes fans go and drink tea together: 50 (C2 of Omegon, Lord JJJ, NormalPerson87, Nitro90, DTG499, AwkguyDB, CBslayeR, CyroTheMayo, Zenkaibattery1, Mister6ame6, Eminiteable, Adem Warlock69, Dragomer, LephyrTheRevanchist, Epiccheev, UchihaSlayer96, lonliosite, ArgentinianDeadpool, MindControl116, MrDrProfessorPatricio, Zamasu Chan, XSOULOFCINDERX, Migue79, Rose of Ragnarok, Mr.Cinos15, Nanazana, DarkDragonMedeus, KLOL506, Spinoirr, Gilad Hyperstar, The God of Procastination, LordTracer, Soupywolf5, Dante Demon Killah, Blue, The Calaca, Sergeant Hypocrite, StrymULTRA, Kirby71, Jaften, Theformofacast, Ehnkr2beboh, Super Saiyan God Julian, GyroNutz, Death Noodles, ZephyrosOmega, Elizhaa, Akreious, TheQuirkyBoy, KLOL506).

The battle has finally concluded! Nobody wins Ó▓á_Ó▓á.

Arguments for Goku: AP advantage, probably enough to one shot

Better skill in martial arts, Analytical prediction, reactive power level, enhanced senses, Teleportation, Homing Attacks.

Arguments for Superman: Infinite Stamina, Dura negging Heat Vision, can survive in space, healing, has high skill lvl, sun dips, accuracy.

okay, I see.

I am going to vote incon based on the previous thread. I can logically see this match going several ways after reading all the arguments. I want to be able to vote not incon, but logically, I don't see how I could, so yeah.

Tfw Goku is going Incon with Supes and Spidey stomped the same Goku.

Btw people do you think a fight between Chou Vegeta and Supes would go any differently than this one?

update the other two threads with the tally and just put the first thread (this means whoever comes to look at it in the future can go through each thread.

Chou Vegeta losing.

Omegas03 said:
Tfw Goku is going Incon with Supes and Spidey stomped the same Goku.

People btw do you think a fight between Chou Vegeta and Supes would go any differently than this one?
Vegeta wouldn't let his guard down like Goku, but on the other hand he doesn't have Teleportation. I'd say it evens out. Would be a similar result.

I'd say add a timeline that divides all the threads into parts so its organized and put embed links to the character profiles too

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Pre-Crisis Supes vs Zeno would be a shit show huh lol?
Zeno is match banned.

Also we're 1 vote away from grace in favor of making the match inconclusive, the clutch is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back