• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Benetash vs Ruphas Mafahl (In-Universe Battle because i can't use them in crossovers)

Benetnash:

Ruphas:

Low 5-B for both (Bos ruphas is used)

no knowledge of each other

speed equalized

in-character

battle takes place at the fountain of dreams

BqpgEK7.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I am going with Benetash for now due Fixxed arguments, but I would prefer to wait more input, as I don't really remember much stuff about AWLB

I think benet more have wincon, because ruphas don't have much experience about battle (of course in L5b key) & benet more have hax than ruphas
Depends which L5-B Ruphas, if it's from beginning of the series or throughout, maybe you could make that argument that Ruphas doesn't have much experience, as she was still roleplaying as someone else, and didn't remember much about herself. By Eos that's no longer the case.

But yea in a straightup fight, Benet has basically achieved "invincibility" in that the max damage a person can deal is fixed to 99999, and Benet regenerates that amount in an instant, so effectively Ruphas can't put her down, while Benet will keep damaging her.

Side note, just noticed her durability is still Small Planet level, don't remember if that's cause i forgot to update it in the last revisions, or that she has less than 99999 HP, meh not really concerned about that right now.

Look I just gotta ask is this Level 1000, 1500 or 3000 Low 5-B Ruphas cauuuuse you know I hate to say it but ummmmm this fight kinda did go down in Canon and ummmmm.....ya'll probably know who won........

Back