• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo vs Alien X (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
Ben-10-Alien-X.jpg
64a6bf00ed7670565a2cba7a19d67615.jpg

Both at Low 2-C and Speed Equalized.

Toppo: 10 (@CBslayeR, @TauanVictor, @FluffyCreatureZ, @1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, @Armerish, @ColonelSlyBanjo, @Shizuka, @BetterThanYou, @Greenshifter and @Meganova_Stella)

Alien X:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
There's about to be an Alien X upgrade to 2-B or downgrade to 3-A, also I'm pretty sure Alien X can wave his hand and mind hax

Yeah but so is Alien X iirc. I'm voting Toppo btw due to Alien X in character going for a knockout punch after he mind haxxes which gets him EE'd by Toppo's passive aura
The battle is without previous knowledge so i agree with you. But what would happen if both have knowledge?

Alien X doesn't punch him lol, he'd probably still mind hax since Toppo has no resistance
Alien x can also create billions of duplications which Toppo has no counter of, he also has many other abilities such us teleportation, Black hole cretaion, time reverse, Forcefields,......

Alien x can also create billions of duplications which Toppo has no counter of, he also has many other abilities such us teleportation, Black hole cretaion, time reverse, Forcefields,......
Toppo can just use a big hakai to counter clones, Toppo knows how to fight teleportation since he fought Goku, Toppo resists void manipulation so black holes are useless, If Alien X is in a situation where he needs to time reverse he's probably already been EE'd, and Forcefields probably won't work since Toppo has the AP advantage. Alien X also doesn't lead with any of these, he usually leads with TK Mind Hax into a punch or straight up H2H which gets him EE'd by Toppo's aura.

I don't know why people always say that X starts with mind hax, he actually starts with hand to hand, if not, he starts with telekinesis, so toppo literally hakai's. Duplicates can be countered with justice flash which is danmaku and it should K.O since toppo has a AP advantage.

I don't know why people always say that X starts with mind hax, he actually starts with hand to hand, if not, he starts with telekinesis, so toppo literally hakai's. Duplicates can be countered with justice flash which is danmaku and it should K.O since toppo has a AP advantage.
Its one of his opening moves since he used it on the Amalgam kids

I know but's it's not mind hax, it's telekinesis THEN mind hax.
I mean if the TK works then that comes down to the same thing. He also used the TK to get them in a good position as well, which isn’t necessary here. That said good point on AX going for the knockout after the mindhax. I’d say incon since it’s also possible that AX commands Toppo to power down or makes Toppo hit himself.

I mean if the TK works then that comes down to the same thing. He also used the TK to get them in a good position as well, which isn’t necessary here. That said good point on AX going for the knockout after the mindhax. I’d say incon since it’s also possible that AX commands Toppo to power down or makes Toppo hit himself.
But doesn't alien X only mind hax fodder? When he fought someone on his level, he started with hand to hand. He might just attack toppo or block his attacks like he did with the amalgam kids and the gladiator which would fail miserably or dodge and try to punch toppo only to fail. I also doubt that he would get his mind hax in time since toppo can still attack while getting knocked around by TK, so he may vaporize X before X can mind hax. I just see it being very unlikely that X wins.
He could start with h2h which means he loses, or he blocks toppos attack and dies, or he start with TK and dies by ki blast or hakai while knocking toppo around, or he could die after mind haxxing toppo and it's very unlikely that he wouldn't touch toppo. Toppo just wins most of the time.

Intelligence: As one of the warriors sent to represent Universe 11 in Zen’ō's Tournament of Power, Toppo is undoubtedly one of the strongest and more skilled fighters in his universe. Matching the likes of Super Saiyan Blue Goku blow for blow, he specializes in grappling maneuvers and submission holds that disorient his foes and crush their bones to pacify his foes as soon as possible.

Back