• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
  • Speed unequal
  • Both High 6-A
  • 50 meters apart
Asura: 11
Saitama: 4
Inconclusive:
images

Vs
images

Last edited:
Asura is more skilled, but Saitama has greater range. Growing extra arms might help Asura, but Saitama's acrobatics can probably help with that. The only way I see Asura winning is if he sends Saitama to space where he can't breathe, but Saitama has superior lifting strength, so I find that unlikely. Voting Saitama.

Asura - Scales to Vlitra who is 8.93 Exatons

Saitama - Casually 2.51 Exatons

Due to the total lack of hax on both sides I vote Asura via slight AP advantage and massive skill advantage
I got blitzed

Also, saitama actually is not 2.51, 2.51 is only the serious punch alone, saitama currently scales to Serious Punch + Boros strongest attack, but the calc doesnt mentions it

Compared to the haxless Saitama Asura has Energy Attacks, can make himself stronger via Statistics Amplification and Rage Power, Low-Mid Regeneration, and Type 2 Immortality. Also according to his Intelligence description he’s massively more skilled.

Intelligence: Generally average, but a masterful combatant with centuries-worth of battle experience, demonstrating immense skill, surprisingly cunning on-the-fly tactics, and the ability read his opponent's moves, and thus, effectively counter-attack their attacks without sustaining damage.

Anyway, is there really a wincon for Saitama, LS is his only chance, but considering the skill gap, I doubt that'll help, especially with Asura being much stronger than he is

Asura's reaction speed might give him some relief, but since Saitama is FTL in travel speed too, it's easy for him to retreat and gain distance...

Saitama fra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back