• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We already concluded in this thread that war arc Kaguya wins against isshiki
I just wanted to count the votes again because i used rounds in the first match up
that was the reason it couldnt be added to the profiles
so please vote again

Kaguya vs Isshiki

- both in character

Kaguya: KINGRDB,Purgy,God900,Shizuka,Sus,Teezar
Isshiki:None

Kaguya wins 6-0

Last edited:
I am not taking VSB stats and abilities into consideration because I don't think it makes sense in the case where two characters are from the same Universe.
Isshiki would lose because of his stamina, otherwise I think he takes it for the sole reason of being the Main Ootsutsuki of their duo, he should canonically be stronger than her, I think that's what Burrito is trying to tell us with these ranks.
And from what we know Ootsutsuki value power above anything else so one being a higher rank is a proof of them being stronger.
I don't think Infinity Tsukuyomi is going to do anything to Isshiki, he is an Ootsutsuki, they constantly go to planets, mind hax those and eat chakra. And by the lore Isshiki was supposed to be the one who stays Alive and watches over the Planet as God Tree uses IT and ***** over it, while Kaguya is sacrificed, so him being vulnerable doesn't make sense lore wise.
And if their relationship works similar to Kinshiki and Momoshiki then I assume Isshiki can also turn her into a fruit.

All this is false
Kaguya for the same reasons as the other thread
  • Isshiki can't do anything about Kaguya's regeneration
  • Kaguya can escape Isshiki's seal if it ever happens by hopping dimensions
  • Ash Bones, ETSB or Infinite Tsukuyomi give Kaguya a win, the last two are essentially guaranteed

All this is false
Kaguya for the same reasons as the other thread
  • Isshiki can't do anything about Kaguya's regeneration
  • Kaguya can escape Isshiki's seal if it ever happens by hopping dimensions
  • Ash Bones, ETSB or Infinite Tsukuyomi give Kaguya a win, the last two are essentially guaranteed
Isshiki can shrink ash bones, Etsb(even tho it’s not even her power but I’ll steel man) he’s not just gonna stand there and wait for her to use the infinite tsukuyomi lmfao. Dimension hop drains kaguya. She can’t just keep spamming it. And even if she could, isshiki’s seal makes u uncuncious as proven with Naruto, he doesn’t need to do anything about her regeneration because the only time she was shown to have it was when the bijuu chakra in her was unstable in which Isshiki cannot do.

Only the last one is false, IT is straight up ignored by Ootsutsuki, and ETSB can be dodged by simply going to a different dimension or shrinking it while it's still not that big.
When did Otsutsuki's just ignore IT? The only people to do so are the casters themselves or Rinnegan users, Isshiki is neither.

ETSB expands far faster than Isshiki has shown to shrink things, also, even if he were to shrink it, it would still keep expanding.

Isshiki can shrink ash bones, Etsb(even tho it’s not even her power but I’ll steel man) he’s not just gonna stand there and wait for her to use the infinite tsukuyomi lmfao. Dimension hop drains kaguya. She can’t just keep spamming it. And even if she could, isshiki’s seal makes u uncuncious as proven with Naruto, he doesn’t need to do anything about her regeneration because the only time she was shown to have it was when the bijuu chakra in her was unstable in which Isshiki cannot do.
He can shrink them, but that doesn't mean he's always going to be able to, I included it in my post because it is a way that Kaguya can beat him, even if it's not very likely.

ETSB expands far faster than Isshiki has shown to shrink things, and again, even if he shrunk it, that wouldn't stop it expanding.

The seal clearly doesn't make you unconscious otherwise Isshiki wouldn't have said that Sasuke could escape from the seal by traveling dimensions so he needs to kill him now.

To use IT she needs to fly towards the moon, that's it, and there's zero evidence Isshiki knows what it is.

Unfortunately that's not how we treat her regen here, Isshiki can't get around High regen at all, period.

Its stated he can shrink things instantly bro💀 and even if it ain’t, he shrunk it so fast Sasuke’s sharingan was needed to perceive it while naruto thought it was teleportation💀
When did Otsutsuki's just ignore IT? The only people to do so are the casters themselves or Rinnegan users, Isshiki is neither.

ETSB expands far faster than Isshiki has shown to shrink things, also, even if he were to shrink it, it would still keep expanding.

Its stated he can shrink things instantly bro💀 and even if it ain’t, he shrunk it so fast Sasuke’s sharingan was needed to perceive it while naruto thought it was teleportation💀
Meanwhile ETSB expands to the size of planets and eventually entire dimensions in moments, Isshiki's shrinking has nothing even remotely close to that.

Isshiki was supposed to be the one who uses IT and guards the Tree, it's safe to assume he, Momoshiki and others resist IT because they conquer planets frequently.
I partially agree, we haven't see the speed at which Isshiki shrinks, only Jigen, he wasn't impressive with that pot, but it's Jigen.
And as for expanding ETSB, I am not sure, when Isshiki shrinks something at some point it gets teleported to his Dimension where time doesn't exist. It's basically cut from Kaguya and doesn't receive chakra to expand.

He can shrink them, but that doesn't mean he's always going to be able to, I included it in my post because it is a way that Kaguya can beat him, even if it's not very likely.

ETSB expands far faster than Isshiki has shown to shrink things, and again, even if he shrunk it, that wouldn't stop it expanding.

The seal clearly doesn't make you unconscious otherwise Isshiki wouldn't have said that Sasuke could escape from the seal by traveling dimensions so he needs to kill him now.

To use IT she needs to fly towards the moon, that's it, and there's zero evidence Isshiki knows what it is.

Unfortunately that's not how we treat her regen here, Isshiki can't get around High regen at all, period.
1. Give me an example where ashbones would work u can’t just claim random things.

2. You’re taking it out of context, he was clearly referring to before he activated the seal(closing the coffin) as in Sasuke’s chance to escape was before he activated the seal.

3. Have u even watched the anime? That was literally Boro’s plan and he knew about it because of Jigen. Jigen was also alive when madara activated it, amado also mentioned that it was part of his plan to devour earth.

4. idgaf how u treat regen here. The fact is, kaguya only has regen when the bijuu chakra in her gets unstabled. When Naruto ripped of her hand it didn’t regenerate until the bijuu chakra in her got unstable.

Like I said, it’s stated to shrink instantly. Naruto can react to the expansion of kaguya’s orb, but cannot react to the shrinking of Isshiki. Isshiki could also just dimension hop lol
Meanwhile ETSB expands to the size of planets and eventually entire dimensions in moments, Isshiki's shrinking has nothing even remotely close to that.

1. Give me an example where ashbones would work u can’t just claim random things.

2. You’re taking it out of context, he was clearly referring to before he activated the seal(closing the coffin) as in Sasuke’s chance to escape was before he activated the seal.

3. Have u even watched the anime? That was literally Boro’s plan and he knew about it because of Jigen. Jigen was also alive when madara activated it, amado also mentioned that it was part of his plan to devour earth.

4. idgaf how u treat regen here. The fact is, kaguya only has regen when the bijuu chakra in her gets unstabled. When Naruto ripped of her hand it didn’t regenerate until the bijuu chakra in her got unstable.
Kaguya fires it through a portal and catches Isshiki off-guard, I listed it as a possible way Kaguya can beat Isshiki

That wasn't stated anywhere and even if true, Kaguya can do the exact same

Show scans saying that Isshiki is aware of IT

Then make a CRT to change Kaguya's regeneration, as it stands, Isshiki can't do a single thing about her regen.

Like I said, it’s stated to shrink instantly. Naruto can react to the expansion of kaguya’s orb, but cannot react to the shrinking of Isshiki. Isshiki could also just dimension hop lol
I get your point but shrinking a human sized object instantly is different from shrinking, say, a large mountain sized object, because from what I recall that was the size of Kaguya's ETSB when it first formed.

ETSB dwarfed a Perfect Susanoo when we first saw it, and the Perfect Susanoo is larger than mountains.

There's literally no proof Isshiki can shrink that, next you might as well say he can shrink the planet as well.

Isshiki would literally see her sending it through the portal and even if he didn’t. It’s accepted that he has better sensory than naruto.

Isshiki could put a rod and destroy her rinnesharingan(lmao) madara didn’t regenerate his eye so why would we assume kaguya will.

Kaguya fires it through a portal and catches Isshiki off-guard, I listed it as a possible way Kaguya can beat Isshiki

That wasn't stated anywhere and even if true, Kaguya can do the exact same

Show scans saying that Isshiki is aware of IT

Then make a CRT to change Kaguya's regeneration, as it stands, Isshiki can't do a single thing about her regen.
fair point about the crt stuff.
And bro all u have to do is watch the latest boruto episode💀

U have no proof that he can’t and it’s literally your argument. Also isshiki could shrink it before it gets big and keep shrinking it over and over again. Like I said sakura can react to the expansion.
ETSB dwarfed a Perfect Susanoo when we first saw it, and the Perfect Susanoo is larger than mountains.

There's literally no proof Isshiki can shrink that, next you might as well say he can shrink the planet as well.

The planet is a living thing in the naruto verse

isshiki cant shrink living thing. ash bone using kaguya real bone so it living thing.ash bone gg

Isshiki couldnt even properly shrink borutos rasengan

Back