• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are 6-C, who wins?
Gear 4th: Boundman Luffy with Strongest Attacks (Post-Udon Prison Training, Ryuo is Allowed)
Mob (??? Mode)
Speed Equalized

Luffy (At least 4.3 Gigatons with Boundman, 17.2 Gigatons with Strongest Attacks): joshpiece

Mob (At least 12 Gigatons): FluffyCreatureZ

Incon: Rez, KingTempest, RazumaHiroki, Planck69, Epiccheev, MarvelFanatic119, StrawHatArslan, Dalesean027, NomsNoms, MonkeyOfLife
pngaaa.com-2416218.png

Question_Mark_Shigeo.png

Last edited:
@Bernkastelll ur not alone lmaoo
Lolol I guess everybody ******* up today.

Ik a little bit about mob but I don’t know if luffy can get through his telekinesis🤔 this is a difficult matchup.

I don’t know how future sight would affect this, I think if luffy can get close he would 1-shot with ryou. Also can break his forcefield with his strongest attacks.

I think luffy can get this with ryou spam

Lolol I guess everybody ******* up today.

Ik a little bit about mob but I don’t know if luffy can get through his telekinesis🤔 this is a difficult matchup.

I don’t know how future sight would affect this, I think if luffy can get close he would 1-shot with ryou. Also can break his forcefield with his strongest attacks.

I think luffy can get this with ryou spam
Yeah, he can most likely oneshot mob with his strongest attacks infused with ryou

Mob has higher lifting strength so he should be able to paralyze luffy and attack him that way. Other than that, luffy could probably one shot with ryou and strongest attacks, but mob can apparently absorb psychic energy, and we've seen that enma can actually absorb armament haki, and mob can do this passively, so mob can just sab out luffy's ryou passively, and TK.

Mob has higher lifting strength so he should be able to paralyze luffy and attack him that way. Other than that, luffy could probably one shot with ryou and strongest attacks, but mob can apparently absorb psychic energy, and we've seen that enma can actually absorb armament haki, and mob can do this passively, so mob can just sab out luffy's ryou passively, and TK.
Well is haki equivalent to psychic energy? Energies aren’t equalized here

Well is haki equivalent to psychic energy? Energies aren’t equalized here
Well I don't know I was asking myself that, haki is like will power energy, and psychic energy is mind energy, and verse equalization makes abilities that work on a specific verse's power system able to work on other power systems too, so I just assumed that it would work.

Well I don't know I was asking myself that, haki is like will power energy, and psychic energy is mind energy, and verse equalization makes abilities that work on a specific verse's power system able to work on other power systems too, so I just assumed that it would work.
Nah I don’t think it works like that on versus threads

Exceptions are verses with magic, like fairy tail, black clover, seven deadly sins, they all have magic so it’s equalized for them

Question can mob hold luffy down if he can’t track him properly.

Luffy has multiple speed amps that would allow him to probably not blitz Mob but definitely make it hard for him to track Luffy.

Because I see Luffy seeing himself getting caught in telekinesis through FS and try’s to move out of the way via speed amps.

Luffy has the gear 2 speed amp that was capable of blitzing bluno after being superior but relative. Then he has gear 4th speed amp as well that was full on blitzing Doffy after Doffy was superior yet relative to gear 2 Luffy.

Question can mob hold luffy down if he can’t track him properly.

Luffy has multiple speed amps that would allow him to probably not blitz Mob but definitely make it hard for him to track Luffy.

Because I see Luffy seeing himself getting caught in telekinesis through FS and try’s to move out of the way via speed amps.

Luffy has the gear 2 speed amp that was capable of blitzing bluno after being superior but relative. Then he has gear 4th speed amp as well that was full on blitzing Doffy after Doffy was superior yet relative to gear 2 Luffy.
Speed is equalized to for luffy in g4.

I had to equalize speed or else it would literally be luffy blitzing and oneshotting easily, so I equalized it to give mob a fair chance

If it’s a stomp we can switch it to base luffy with access to gear 4th so he can get a speed amp. That’ll make it way more fair.

Also with ryou ap doesn’t matter too much so luffy would still be able to damage with gear 2

If it’s a stomp we can switch it to base luffy with access to gear 4th so he can get a speed amp. That’ll make it way more fair.

Also with ryou ap doesn’t matter too much so luffy would still be able to damage with gear 2
Mob is blood lusted and luffy is significantly weaker, so Mob just offs him before he gets his amps off, and that's not accounting for potential passive absorption.

Mob is blood lusted and luffy is significantly weaker, so Mob just offs him before he gets his amps off, and that's not accounting for potential passive absorption.
Luffy sees into the future and amps (only if we make it base luffy tho). Your absorption theory needs to be proven it would work on ryou.

Luffy sees into the future and amps (only if we make it base luffy tho). Your absorption theory needs to be proven it would work on ryou.
I know, but mob's TK is very fast, I think it's thought based, and he's also bloodlusted, so by the time luffy sees the future, and starts transforming, he'd already be pinned and then one tapped. The basis for the absorption theory is that, haki is a type of energy that can be absorbed, and mobs justification says that he passively absorbs energy from living dudes around him, and haki has shown that it can be absorbed like enma did to zoro and verse equalization makes abilities that only work in a specific verse, work on different verses, so mobs absorption works on dudes in his verse only but then verse equalization will make it work in verses threads, but that's as far as I know.

Mob pins him down before he amps since a single thought would be faster than him having to look into the future and acting on what one sees. Then he just blasts him with psychic energy blasts until he dies.

The absorption also takes it for the most part if Haki is a form of energy.

Also, what's Ryou's AP? I see people say it oneshots above but the OP says his strongest attacks are just 17 Gigatons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back