• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto (Kyūbi Chakra Mode) vs Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 Omniverse)

• Speed equalized
  • Low 6-B versions are being used
  • Ben has access to all of his aliens except of High 5-A and Low 2-C Aliens obviously
  • Both in character
  • Ben has Master Control
  • Fight start at 20 meters away from each
8066070-img_20210717_174438.jpg

images

Naruto : 2

Ben : 7

Last edited:
Dhead has a 2x AP advantage, but naruto has better lifting strength to counter crystals, he's more skilled, RS negate durability, regen negation, analytical prediction, emotion sensing, he also apparently has vibration manipulation which Dhead is weak to, plus naruto is only low 6-B in that key in kurama mode which means he has the advantages of that form too. Naruto claps brother.

Dhead has a 2x AP advantage, but naruto has better lifting strength to counter crystals, he's more skilled, RS negate durability, regen negation, analytical prediction, emotion sensing, he also apparently has vibration manipulation which Dhead is weak to, plus naruto is only low 6-B in that key in kurama mode which means he has the advantages of that form too. Naruto claps brother.
Oof is this a stomp then?

Or what if I choosed Ben vs Naruto where ben can freely switch between aliens but low 2-C and High 5-A aliens are restricted?

Okay there is a LOT of variables in this fight, I'll go for the most important stuff first.
Goop, I thought ben would stomp because failsave into mid high regen until I remembered that goop has that shitty device on his head which if destroyed, ben is done, and low godly regen negation so good for you naruto boy.
Second is ghost freaks insane hax, too bad naruto resists soul manip and possession lmao.
Now lets go over aliens that would be a threat to naruto, first echo echo, he is very strong but naruto counter clones with clones and also echo echo has bad durability so naruto should easily take care of him, the echo echo into different aliens trick has a big weakness and is OOC.
pesky dust is problem but naruto has analytical prediction and clones so he can counter it.
Feedback is also scary because of energy absorption and energy manipulation, because he can counter RS and can absorb kyubi chakra, but naruto can easily counter this with either pure physicals (analytical prediction and skill helps here) or transmutation with natural energy. Chromastone is the same deal but weaker.
Big chill is a big problem here, intangibility which naruto can't bypass into ice manip that naruto doesn't resist is crazy, the only thing that naruto can do is clone spam to confuse ben and just out stamina because naruto has ridiculous stamina.
Ball weevil can maybe pull of a dwarf star attack but highly unlikely.
The biggest threat by far is clockworks age manip, one tap and bye bye, unfortunately clones counter this because clockwork won't be able to easily know which one is real without getting one tapped.
I think naruto has answers to everything except surprisingly feedback, feedback can absorb the kurama cloak I think since it's pure chakra and naruto is only low 6-B in that state so 6-C naruto gets AP stomped although sage mode might do something as it negates durability with physicals and analytical predction and superior skill might make naruto avoid an utter AP stomp, but naruto is smart and will figure out that feedback can absorb and that he's stronger so I see either he goes into sage mode and tries to transmutate with nature energy or stalls ben with his ridiculous stamina or just win in sage mode. Other than that I think because naruto can beat nearly every alien that ben has except maybe feedback, then he has a lot more win conditions that will give him the win before ben starts using feedback which is his highest chance of victory. So I'm voting Naruto.

Okay there is a LOT of variables in this fight, I'll go for the most important stuff first.
Goop, I thought ben would stomp because failsave into mid high regen until I remembered that goop has that shitty device on his head which if destroyed, ben is done, and low godly regen negation so good for you naruto boy.
Second is ghost freaks insane hax, too bad naruto resists soul manip and possession lmao.
Now lets go over aliens that would be a threat to naruto, first echo echo, he is very strong but naruto counter clones with clones and also echo echo has bad durability so naruto should easily take care of him, the echo echo into different aliens trick has a big weakness and is OOC.
pesky dust is problem but naruto has analytical prediction and clones so he can counter it.
Feedback is also scary because of energy absorption and energy manipulation, because he can counter RS and can absorb kyubi chakra, but naruto can easily counter this with either pure physicals (analytical prediction and skill helps here) or transmutation with natural energy. Chromastone is the same deal but weaker.
Big chill is a big problem here, intangibility which naruto can't bypass into ice manip that naruto doesn't resist is crazy, the only thing that naruto can do is clone spam to confuse ben and just out stamina because naruto has ridiculous stamina.
Ball weevil can maybe pull of a dwarf star attack but highly unlikely.
The biggest threat by far is clockworks age manip, one tap and bye bye, unfortunately clones counter this because clockwork won't be able to easily know which one is real without getting one tapped.
I think naruto has answers to everything except surprisingly feedback, feedback can absorb the kurama cloak I think since it's pure chakra and naruto is only low 6-B in that state so 6-C naruto gets AP stomped although sage mode might do something as it negates durability with physicals and analytical predction and superior skill might make naruto avoid an utter AP stomp, but naruto is smart and will figure out that feedback can absorb and that he's stronger so I see either he goes into sage mode and tries to transmutate with nature energy or stalls ben with his ridiculous stamina or just win in sage mode. Other than that I think because naruto can beat nearly every alien that ben has except maybe feedback, then he has a lot more win conditions that will give him the win before ben starts using feedback which is his highest chance of victory. So I'm voting Naruto.
Ummmmm would NRG be a good option? Not only he is very durable but also when you destroy his suit he becomes more powerful and becomes intangible and has planet level energy absorption

Ummmmm would NRG be a good option? Not only he is very durable but also when you destroy his suit he becomes more powerful and becomes intangible and has planet level energy absorption
Yes good that you mentioned that. While he is very effective against naruto because of radiation, SOL attack and absorption (IDK if absorption is that good I think it works by eating the energy), Naruto resists extremely high heat like from the amaterasu, he should be able to touch NRG because I think NRG's intangibility is energy based, so Naruto could probably still make contact with his chakra arms or rasengan or something, and he has non-physical interaction anyway. I think he won't get to be in his outside form because naruto can just one shot him with a rasenshurkien while he's still in the suit.

I see but can't NRG just absorb it? Since he has Planetary energy absorption
Well actually you're right, his absorption is unknown not actually planetary, but yeah NRG just absorbs rasenshuriken, but naruto can still fist fight NRG. and has a bunch of useful hax and the transmutation trick as well. Also ben may not go for NRG immediately and go for a less effective alien and lose before he gets to use him like the feedback scenario thing, but good on you that you mentioned NRG, I overlooked him.

Clockwork can slow time to figure out who the real one is and Naruto clones disappear in one hit anyway. And clockwork can also reverse time and possibly stop it too

Naruto has regen and his kurama avatar can attack at range, he also wouldn't need to touch him if he uses frog kata.
Ranged attack are mostly useless because of energy absorption and frog kata still require to be nearby NRG which is enough for radiation to affect him

Naruto has regeneration negation through unknown means only when he used planetary rasengan on Edo Muu, an ability he only used one other time against Toneri, so it's not in character for him to use.

That said, Ben via versatility and master control.

Fear manipulation (his is better than the likes of orochimaru and zabuza)
Can supernatural willpower counter that?
Clockwork can slow time to figure out who the real one is and Naruto clones disappear in one hit anyway. And clockwork can also reverse time and possibly stop it too
That's busted but can he do that before getting one tapped?
Ranged attack are mostly useless because of energy absorption and frog kata still require to be nearby NRG which is enough for radiation to affect him
True.
Naruto has regeneration negation through unknown means only when he used planetary rasengan on Edo Muu, an ability he only used one other time against Toneri, so it's not in character for him to use.

That said, Ben via versatility and master control.
Naruto's regenration negation comes from his chakra cloak.

Last edited:
You mean Naruto's? Anyway, scans.
Yeah I haven't slept in like 15 years, and I pued an all nighter. I don't have the scan but it's on the profile justification, it's basically kabuto saying that muu can't regenerate because of naruto's new power, and this was right after he unlocked kcm.

Back