• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Gilgamatches: The King of Heros wants to slay a monster.

First thought, Enkidu is effective against Bam right? I mean, because of that about Baam be god and all.
I mean, I dunno, he do have a part of the power of the outer god, but he himself isn't one. Arlene prophecy only said that the power of the outside god would enter his dead child and that's about it ;p

I mean, I dunno, he do have a part of the power of the outer god, but he himself isn't one. Arlene prophecy only said that the power of the outside god would enter his dead child and that's about it ;p
I mean, there is the prophecy, the fact that Baam have inexplicable powers, the fact that he is quite literally called a god, with all of that the chains of Enkidu should be very effective.

I mean, there is the prophecy, the fact that Baam have inexplicable powers, the fact that he is quite literally called a god
Well is having the power of god inside you enough to count? then yes i guess, inexplicable powers have nothing to do tho, and being called god is not because he is one.

Slayers and slayers nominee are ¨gods¨ of FUG all followers of FUG has to treat them like so, after all FUG is literally a(like) religious cult.
Unless you say Karaka, Yama, and so on also qualifies as god because they are called gods,m this also has nothing to do like the previous point.

Bam is not called god because he is one, it's more of a FUG status.
Bam is not a God(yet), he is human

Foreigner Van Gogh and Yang Guifei who have the power of god inside them also count as a god in Fate.

Well is having the power of god inside you enough to count? then yes i guess, inexplicable powers have nothing to do tho, and being called god is not because he is one.

Slayers and slayers nominee are ¨gods¨ of FUG all followers of FUG has to treat them like so, after all FUG is literally a(like) religious cult.
Unless you say Karaka, Yama, and so on also qualifies as god because they are called gods,m this also has nothing to do like the previous point.

Bam is not called god because he is one, it's more of a FUG status.
Bam is not a God(yet), he is human
I mean, he have the power of god inside of him (I think it was even said that he is god himself), the inexplicable powers that no one on verse can understand at the least come from a power source called literally god, and various characters call him god not because FUG, and even with the argument that he is called so only because of FUG in various verse just faith is enough to qualify as a god, in the case of Fate that's the case.

Foreigner Van Gogh and Yang Guifei who have the power of god inside them also count as a god in Fate.
This is enough already, but they qualify in the eyes of enkidu or?
I mean, he have the power of god inside of him (I think it was even said that he is god himself),
No, the god left a part of his power in him, he is not god.
the inexplicable powers that no one on verse can understand at the least come from a power source called literally god,
I mean yeah, but inexplicable by itself meant nothing that's what i meant
and various characters call him god not because FUG,
Like who, Hwaryun? (because if yes then no, she is like Jinsung Ha in terms of calling him god, and because of the mysterious nature of her character because ¨guide haha¨ we don't know how much she knows). No one calls him god in acknowldgement of divinity, not Khun, god of guardians, jinsung ha, no one, not even Enryu addressed Bam as being god, and arlene propechy don't mention him being god(unless line messed up the translation ofc).
and even with the argument that he is called so only because of FUG in various verse just faith is enough to qualify as a god, in the case of Fate that's the case.
It's not true faith tho, as seen when he turns on them, it's only faith by benefit.
What John said is more than enough tho, if those characters count as being bindable by enkidu since it seems that divinity makes it harder to break free, since Bam isn't a god and more like a host to the power of one and that qualifies then that's settled.

But again aside of the effects of not being able to move and what not, what can it do to absorbtion for example? Not like Bam can't inmobilize him either

Gil like to use the chains of Enkidu against divine beings and even with his suppressed SNI he would know about the divinity of Baam so he is gonna use the chains, even more because he would also know that the other part is much more strong physically so he wouldn't want to get near it. The chains are more effective depending of the rank of divinity and Van Gogh and Yang Guifei have a rank B even though they only have the power of a god inside them, so Baam can't free of the chains, after that Gil can throw any weapon with durability negation and be done.

what can it do to absorbtion for example? Not like Bam can't inmobilize him either
Servants resist absorption. I have curiosity to see if the hide part when quoting is showed or no so my main reason to respond this part is because of this.

Gil like to use the chains of Enkidu against divine beings and even with his suppressed SNI he would know about the divinity of Baam so he is gonna use the chains, even more because he would also know that the other part is much more strong physically so he wouldn't want to get near it. The chains are more effective depending of the rank of divinity and Van Gogh and Yang Guifei have a rank B even though they only have the power of a god inside them, so Baam can't free of the chains, after that Gil can throw any weapon with durability negation and be done.

Servants resist absorption. I have curiosity to see if the hide part when quoting is showed or no so my main reason to respond this part is because of this.
I mean, Bam immobilize Gilgamesh via fast skip and Nukes with a trascendental technique? It's pretty much the same thing for both sides, not like he needs to move to summons danmaku or to summon a low 6B attack, and by what it seems, gilga needs to grab EA or?

Well i just want to say that isn't this match redundant? Gil beated up Zahard
Baam out ap in this case(excluding full power EA), gilga had advantage+is more haxxy than Zahard+divine applies to Enkidu.

Baam out ap in this case(excluding full power EA), gilga had advantage+is more haxxy than Zahard+divine applies to Enkidu.
Still it's kind of unnecessary to make Gil fought another ToG chars considering there's more servants that are more worthy to fight Baam (Raikou for example and i would make the match later)

Heck, since he had some of divine power then Ozymandias would work too

I mean, Bam immobilize Gilgamesh via fast skip and Nukes with a trascendental technique? It's pretty much the same thing for both sides, not like he needs to move to summons danmaku or to summon a low 6B attack, and by what it seems, gilga needs to grab EA or?
In this situation he isn't gonna grab EA when many weapons ignore durability and Baam is already binded with Enkidu.

Why so?

a whole transformation that brings him to low 6B and that is pretty much a to go transformation that he uses a lot? He isn't reluctant to use it.
I mean:

Gil use chains, Baam can't move, die with danmaku of durability negation weapons.

Or

Baam immobilizate and kill Gil before he can do anything.

It's a quick battle, Gil isn't gonna use some big like EA because everything will end before that and Baam wouldn't use all of his ***** or big things because everything will end before that. I'm not counting something like transformations because his base AP in this key alredy one-shot Gil if can touch, if he want to transform then cool, don't change that alredy one-shot or mean that he can resist the haxs of Gil.

Now that's interesting, depending on how much Shinsoo can be controlled....

But wait, Shinsoo replaced air in the tower, that mean how much Shinsoo he can use outside from the tower?

Well still, by unknown he can't used Shinsoo in large margin or it went to opposite
He haven't used Shinsoo outside the tower because after obtain it he haven't even go outside the tower (that's a big point of the story) so we don't know how the things would be outside the tower, so the battle just happen in the tower and done.

The OP stated the fight placed somewhere in Brazil tho, that why i mentioned how Shinsoo work outside of the tower
it works as it does in the tower, power gets equalized, and shinsu works as energy and matter in verse, how good it is? it has a ridiculous pr good enough amounts of chain of bypassing resistance to molecular immobiliization

It's literally on the SBA
Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses.
Edit:
Gil use chains, Baam can't move, die with danmaku of durability negation weapons.
Bam own danmaku says no? he only gets immobilized and starts a danmaku combat that literally is common way of fightning in verse, and he can also make forcefields out of his shinsu quality that is absorbtion so yeah
Baam immobilizate and kill Gil before he can do anything.
Gil precog says no to this, his precog bypass acausality iirc

If with verse equalization shinsoo exist outside the tower then fine.
Bam own danmaku says no? he only gets immobilized and starts a danmaku combat that literally is common way of fightning in verse, and he can also make forcefields out of his shinsu quality that is absorbtion so yeah
Yeah, but with a shower of random weapons with random weapons which somes can do things like space manip and so that he obviously no resist, it's hard that her danmaku can defend against that. And absorption is useless unless you want to argument that Baam can absorb conceptual weapons.

Gil precog says no to this, his precog bypass acausality iirc
I know that the precog of Gil work on acausalities.

Okay, so that's sum it up about how Shinsoo work

As for SNI he didn't use it that often and like to sealed it unless his opponent are really worthy for his own

Suppress SNI just gives Gil some information on his opponent abilties and the AP/hax gap is not so absurd he would be forced to release it.
He can and in most instances due to his personality be killed before releasing full SNI.

Suppress SNI just gives Gil some information on his opponent abilties and the AP/hax gap is not so absurd he would be forced to release it.
He can and in most instances due to his personality be killed before releasing full SNI.
Suppressed SNI say to him that Baam have divinity and the AP is enough to let him know that he don't want to be touched, so he is gonna use chains and throw the danmaku of random effects with durability negation.

isnt it more trusted then Ea? its a viable option if his pushed,
but i don't think he starts off with chains in character.

but i don't think he starts off with chains in character.
He don't start with it, but against divine beings he use them and against someone that can one-shot if get near then more reason to use them, though well, to be fair against opponents much more stronger he already tend to fight from distance so he don't need to use the chains at the beginning in normal situations , although considering that he would be pissed because Baam dared to immobilize him then he will be more prone to use them from the start to also immobilize.

I don't think it would be that easy to bind Bam, considering that he frequently deals with homing danmaku from multiple angles against fighters who are more skilled than Gil.

I don't think it would be that easy to bind Bam, considering that he frequently deals with homing danmaku from multiple angles against fighters who are more skilled than Gil.
He can literally put Enkidu like literally everything else in his kit literally anywhere he wants in his range. And I would like to note that Gil kept up with Artoria in swordsmanship in Fate Route. He isnt as unskilled as everyone thinks he is.

And multiple angles is fun when Gil can cover all the angles with Enkidu(or GoB) if he wants.

Back