• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Frieza arrives at Planet Wisp wanting to enslave the wisps and sell the Planet. However, as he fires a death beam toward one of the wisps, Sonic intercepts it with his boost and deflects it.
Sonic demans to know what his action here, and Frieza answers he wants to enslave the wisps and sell the planet. Sonic then prepares himself to stops Frieza. As Frieza notices his power with his scouter, he decides to transform into his Final Form in return

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Low 4-C versions are used. Frieza starts at 50% and can go full power if he needs to. Speed is equalized)

* Battle takes place on Planet Wisp

* The Blue Blur: 10 (sanicspood, ShockingShoes, Coolboy6, Brak, JED, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Maverick_Zero_X, Mr.Cinos15, BlastX)

* The Emperor of the Universe:

* Inconclusive

8cb108d58f87b6c1811fb95cb584e98c.png

ddvyles-2b2e9e56-f871-4c90-8fa8-4f4c5d7533aa.png

Last edited:
Following
Leading towards sonic cuz he has more hax
Good thing you didn’t do another goku vs sonic lol

50% Frieza is 35 Tenatons and 100% Frieza is 70 Tenatons.

Sonic upscales heavily from 32 Tenatons due to Infinite scaling and stuff.

Despite being weaker Sonic certainly takes the edge in versatility: Time Slow, Color Powers, Mid Regeneration, and minor danger sensing abilities

Yeah, I think Sonic. Just the fact that Frieza is this powerful, and the fact that there are wisps all around him, it's likely that the wisps decide to help Sonic, and gift him Color Powers in return. If Frieza decides to blow up the planet, Sonic can't do that much since he can't counter Frieza's energy attack, and if he gets off the planet instead of helping all the wisps (which is out of character), Sonic's mobility would be significantly decreased, so it's not a stomp match. This may happen if Sonic gets too overconfident, but overall,

Sonic for Versatility, including but not limited to: Chaos Emeralds (chaos control), Time Stop, Color Powers, Mid Regen, minor Precognition and Enhanced Senses, the Boost (catching Frieza off guard as he instantly jets to top speed), the Insta-Shield, Invincibility (it's for 20 seconds, and if Frieza gets risky in those 20 seconds, sonic can just easily kick him to the curb), Shields, all of the gems, minor attack reflection, BFR, Accelerated Development (Sonic about to mimic Frieza's Death Beam with a Chaos Emerald lol), Durability Negation (ichikoro gauge can one shot if the fight goes on long enough)

Frieza's flight is bypassed by wisps and homing attack.

(In other words I vote Sonic)

Exactly, the only realistic way that DB characters can beat game Sonic characters is with a) a big enough ap advantage that allows them to one shot or defeat them quickly, and b) if it's in character for them to go for the win quickly. And even that's not a guaranteed.

If Sonic uses his boost in a zero g environment, he can basically fly with it.
but like is frieza blows up the planet i dont think sonic can just fly back too the planet bc there wont be a planet anymore. so i still dont understand (not like im changing my vote)

but like is frieza blows up the planet i dont think sonic can just fly back too the planet bc there wont be a planet anymore. so i still dont understand (not like im changing my vote)
Sonic can survive in outer space, and he'll just use the boost to move freely in space

You misunderstand, I meant Sonic wouldn’t be floating helplessly in the vacuum of space because he can fly

On top of what's already mentioned, Sonic likely is stronger than Freezer at 50% since he upscales heavily from 32 Tenatons while Freezer is just 35 Tenatons, Freezer at 100% is stronger but drains fast and Sonic can match it with the Light Speed Attack.

So yeah Sonic takes this.

On top of what's already mentioned, Sonic likely is stronger than Freezer at 50% since he upscales heavily from 32 Tenatons while Freezer is just 35 Tenatons, Freezer at 100% is stronger but drains fast and Sonic can match it with the Light Speed Attack.

So yeah Sonic takes this.
To be fair, Frieza also upscales from 35 Tenatons, as he's equal to Frieza Saga KK20 Goku, who in base >>> First Form Frieza = 1.75 Tenatons

Counted anyways

Back