• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku makes his pathetic excuse for a son fight Superman (GRACE)

Super Saiyan 2 enraged buu saga gohan is used
speed is equal

gohan:

superman: 7

incon:

Last edited:
Both gohan and supes have similar AP. But gohan has RPL and rage power. And supes has freez breathe, heat vision, and can lobotomize gohan's brain.
Voting superman due to freez breath, heat vision and limited power null. Because i believe that supes will use his wincons before gohan adapts or become angry

Both gohan and supes have similar AP. But gohan has RPL and rage power. And supes has freez breathe, heat vision, and can lobotomize gohan's brain.
Voting superman due to freez breath, heat vision and limited power null. Because i believe that supes will use his wincons before gohan adapts or become angry
counted

Oh. That may change things. But it would be head canon to think that a rage boost will give gohan power to one shot supes or put him down quickly before he hax him
superman doesnt even start out with lobotomizing, he just starts with normal punches

yea he'll use those eventually like mid fight im pretty sure
So what will happen is the gohan will overpower superman with with rage power and RPL which will force superman to hax him.
And remember that gohan has a bad habit of dragging fight out.
He was enraged against cell but still didn't kill him quickly and played around with him.
So i still believe that supes takes this eventually.

I also vote Superman FRA but not because of this power null crap. See if you look at the reasoning behind power null, it says that it's because Superman was able to remove the part of Manchestet Black's brain that gave him his powers so it's a very specific kind of power null which won't effect Gohan because his powers don't come from his brain.
Now I do believe that Superman's lobotomy could just incapacitate or kill Gohan, but it's not gonna nullify anything

Back