• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stranger danger (GRACE ENDED CAN BE CLOSED NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braking

He/Him
Goku is in Super Sayian

The Phantom Stranger Post-Crisis Used

Both are 2-A

Speed equal

Stranger:

Xeno Goku:7

if this is a stomp i will give goku the keysword or change to CC goku

Last edited:
but most of the stuff stranger has goku kinda resists, his best thing his metaphysical attacks which would work but xeno goku just passively drains and incapacitates him

but most of the stuff stranger has goku kinda resists, his best thing his metaphysical attacks which would work but xeno goku just passively drains and incapacitates him
what can goku do about inmortality type 5?

Took a look at the phantom stranger
His haxes that are most notable Is transmutation, time stop, sleep manipulation and mind manipulation and can attack at philosophical levels?

It depends if he starts with the latter he could definitely win, I am not sure enough of mind manipulation is it potent enough to hurt goku?
Goku resists time related abilities
Goku's best shot is DD, making the damage he takes from phantom stranger be only 50%.
Using his other bullshit amount of passive and active stat related abilities to make himself stronger and make the stranger weaker, with his probability manipulation which would make any projectile ability not work on goku.
Aldo this goku is very seriously and not likely to hold back so all goku has to do is attack him one time and stunning him, goku's attack would definitely work since he can increase the probability of it working or he can use omni directional 2-A to make sure it lands but he doesn't need to.
Goku wins more likely than not so I vote for goku

Took a look at the phantom stranger
His haxes that are most notable Is transmutation, time stop, sleep manipulation and mind manipulation and can attack at philosophical levels?

It depends if he starts with the latter he could definitely win, I am not sure enough of mind manipulation is it potent enough to hurt goku?
Goku resists time related abilities
Goku's best shot is DD, making the damage he takes from phantom stranger be only 50%.
Using his other bullshit amount of passive and active stat related abilities to make himself stronger and make the stranger weaker, with his probability manipulation which would make any projectile ability not work on goku.
Aldo this goku is very seriously and not likely to hold back so all goku has to do is attack him one time and stunning him, goku's attack would definitely work since he can increase the probability of it working or he can use omni directional 2-A to make sure it lands but he doesn't need to.
Goku wins more likely than not so I vote for goku
counted

imo TPS has one of the best profiles because it has scans and prove that he resist or he has those abilities

On his profile it says that

TPS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Doctor fate magic and Mordru magic
(more or less)

Looking through gokus profile he resists morality manipulation type 2 I think? madness manipulation, mind manipulation "demigra questioned why he couldn't take over goku's mind " and corruption which works on a living space time

Incap he can
Also does he need to use some type of physical movement to active his haxes?
i dont know if he need to move to use it but i have a question does DD drain stamina overtime to 1 or instantly

i dont know if he need to move to use it but i have a question does DD drain stamina overtime to 1 or instantly
Passively instantly drains your stamina to 1 which works on people with infinite stamina
If the stranger does any movement that requires stamina "basically any physical effort and moves that drain his stamina " would drop him to 0
Any goku attacks "ki blast are most effective but physical attacks too" will drop his stamina to 0.

If they don’t come (sorry, I was on walk making this comment. I meant to mean, “for now”)

Goku FRA

Last edited:
If the phantom.stranger us just baseline, wouldn't goku kinda one shot?
This only can.possivly true if the phantom stranger is only or slightly above baseline

If the phantom.stranger us just baseline, wouldn't goku kinda one shot?
This only can.possivly true if the phantom stranger is only or slightly above baseline
He scales above Doctor fate. i think doctor fate above baseline. Goku won because of keysword and Goku does not have keysword in this match. TPS Scales above doctor fate.

He scales above Doctor fate. i think doctor fate above baseline. Goku won because of keysword and Goku does not have keysword in this match. TPS Scales above doctor fate.
Goku also massively scales above baseline in base form too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back