• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario VS Asriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
His Fate hax is just for him to win and nothing more
It has nothing to do with Peach per se
Bit even then his hax take a lot of time to give effect so it won't be a win on here unless this battle takes like an hour or two
His hax will however keep Mario alive tho and that doesn't take as much time so unless Asriel can bypass that Mario ain't dying

see, hax fate works if mario dies or is incapacitated for eternity.

any action that causes mario to just get knocked out for a while should overcome fate.

mario usually resists being paralyzed anyway, unless asriel's paralysis works in a different way.

That's not how Mario's fate hax works.

Basically, he can't save Peach if he's dead, so therefore he can't die.

Having said that, it does nothing to stop Incapactation so passive paralysis gg unless he's got a way around that.

And Asriel's paralysis isn't soul based like the rest of his powers are, so that's out.

What keeps Asriel from just reloading forever?

Well, all of his attacks hit the body and soul, but fate hax means Mario can't dievso that's kinda pointless.

Aside from that, SAVE and LOAD.

well this is base mario, so he dosen't have much stuff, also do we have in-character for base mario?

btw Asriel do whatever he do

And Asriel's paralysis isn't soul based like the rest of his powers are, so that's out.

What keeps Asriel from just reloading forever?
At the moment since Mario's haxlist is barebones as hell (hopefully I can fix that), uh there's BFR which can be done via pure contact I guess. At the moment, neither really seem to have methods to take each other down, so I'll vote incon for now.

Right, which I said it's probably an incon. Mario atm can't do much, Asriel can't do much either. Man, Mario's base hax list REALLY needs revisions. I need to work on that as soon as the others are done.

oh mario without his optional equipment?
well I don't see him doing much at the moment, I guess neither can do anything to the other.

Yeah, probably. It's not like he can incap as every attack he has could destroy Mario's soul, which would get noped by Fate Hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back