• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Flash vs Sonic the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
im never using game sonic after this again

Hyper Sonic vs "At least 2-C" wally is used
speed is equal

sonic: 8

the flash: 2

incon:

Last edited:
flash starts with that?
No, but I don't think Sonic has any appropriate Win-Cons that he'll use either. Sure, Sonic can manipulate Space-Time, but he never does. Since Flash is already using the entire speed force, something he only does on strong opponents, I don't think it's too farfetched to say that he's in a comparable state to bloodlust, but it will take a bit of time for Flash to use speed steal, but once he does it's an easy victory for Flash.

if he views flash as a threat he'll use his good hax like resistance negating time stop or wither him away with violet void

Sonic has used space-time manipulation in multiple games throughout levels, SA2, Secret Rings, 06, Generations

Sonic has used space-time manipulation in multiple games throughout levels, SA2, Secret Rings, 06, Generations
Mind letting me know what the sources are for him using Space-Time Manipulation in Secret Rings and Generations? I don't think Sonic has used Chaos Control in a fight ever. I will admit though, valid point, but not enough evidence that Sonic would use this in character.

if he views flash as a threat he'll use his good hax like resistance negating time stop or wither him away with violet void
Are wisps even allowed? I feel like they shouldn't be since Flash has nothing comparable, but if wisps are allowed that is a valid win con. Also, mind showing where the Durability Negation is? I couldn't find it in any key.

Mind letting me know what the sources are for him using Space-Time Manipulation in Secret Rings and Generations? I don't think Sonic has used Chaos Control in a fight ever. I will admit though, valid point, but not enough evidence that Sonic would use this in character.
Time Break in Secret Rings and Generations, Sonic does use Chaos Control against Shadow, Sonic can sus out patterns and weaknesses of characters while fighting, like finding out how to harm Chaos or Solaris near instantly

Are wisps even allowed? I feel like they shouldn't be since Flash has nothing comparable, but if wisps are allowed that is a valid win con. Also, mind showing where the Durability Negation is? I couldn't find it in any key.
Wisps are standard equipment for Sonic yes, Ichikoro Gauge is durability negation, it’s the super move of Sonic battle

Time Break in Secret Rings and Generations, Sonic does use Chaos Control against Shadow, Sonic can sus out patterns and weaknesses of characters while fighting, like finding out how to harm Chaos or Solaris near instantly

Wisps are standard equipment for Sonic yes, Ichikoro Gauge is durability negation, it’s the super move of Sonic battle
Oh thank you for telling me about the Time Break, the Ichikoro Gauge, and correcting my SA2 knowledge.

The Ichikoro Gauge has never been used outside of Sonic Battle, but i'll ignore that. The Ichikoro Gauge can be countered by Flashes Phasing, but I believe that Flash does not commonly use phasing in character, even against tough opponents. Ichikoro Gauge is a win-con, but it's only if this fight is long and drawn out due to the fact that Hyper Sonic will have to sustain noticeable damage in order to use it, and I think that it's likely Flash will use speed steal first.

Time Stop from both parties is negated by the others ability to also use time stop, disabling any way for anyone to out speed each other.

Wisp is also a valid win condition for Sonic to use, but, Flash can out speed Violet Void, since Black Holes are moving at a speed much slower than Flash and Sonic are. It's literally in one of Wally's feats that he outran a black hole.

I looked at weaknesses for Flash and let me eliminate those since you said the sus out patterns of weaknesses.

• Flash's accelerated metabolism is irrelevant since he has his connection to the speedforce, as shown in the stamina tab.
  • Sonic doesn't gain his speed from time manipulation, so this is fine

So current wincons are:

Sonic's:
  • Violet Void (by catching Flash off guard, which is possible, otherwise Flash can out speed the Black Holes pull, and Sonic would be unable to spam Violet Void)
  • Ichikoro Gauge
  • Being BFR'ed (if he uses the speed force too much, he'll be trapped in the speed force and the victory will be given to Sonic)
  • Time Stop (despite my earlier statement, Flash lacks complete control of his Time Manipulation powers, so Sonic may be able to find a way to out speed Flash, but this one is unlikely since Flash has the power of the entire speed force and should have higher control over his abilities)
  • Precognition (can be alerted if Flash attempts to sneak attack him)
  • Yelling (if Sonic yells, he can stun foes. If he uses yelling, then he can follow up with Violet Void, but this isn't in character for Sonic to do)
  • Resurrection (despite the fact that this probably isn't a death battle, Sonic can revive himself upon death)
  • Speed Up (probably not allowed since speed is =, but Sonic can increase his speed to outpace Flash)
  • Accelerated Development (may be able to copy all of Flashes win con if he survives them, and may be able to learn other abilities of the Flashes as well)
  • Invisibility (even though it may not be in character, he may be able to combo invisibility with another wincon to have a surefire win)

Flash's
  • Speed Steal (Flash can steal Sonic's speed and then blitz him, but this is not commonly used IC)
  • BFR (can throw Sonic into the time stream, or into the speed force, this is in his post crisis key which he should be capable of)
  • Time Travel (can make it so that he fight's Sonic back in his Classic state, which he's significantly weaker in, Flash has stopped using Time Travel though, seeing it as irresponsible)
  • Intangibility (doesn't use it that often)
  • Major Range Advantage (Low Multiverse < Low Complex Multiverse)

Yeah, I don't have nearly enough knowledge on the Flash to find any appropriate win cons, get a Flash supporter in here! ALSO DID SOMEONE ATTEMPT TO ADD SONIC FORCES JANKY PHYSICS AS RESTRICTED FLIGHT AND SUCCEED WHAT THE FK!

Yup, originally went for the obvious pick, but Sonic has a lot more win cons that are weaker than Flashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back