• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Lantern vs Alien X (GRACE AGAIN)

pre crisis latern is used
alien x is bloodlusted
speed is equal
both are hundreds of thousands of feet away

alien x: 10

hal:

incon

Last edited:
Does Hal have any thought based attacks or hax? If not then Alien X stomps via thought based EE (which is getting tiresome)

Hal survived the Crisis which EE the multiverse.
Not exactly. He survived the anti matter wave because the lantern rings protect them from anti matter. But he doesn't have resistance to EE the one which Alien X has.

Last edited:
But what if Hal goes back in time and cuts Ben’s arm off /s
Then the Omnitrix still failsafes Ben, considering it should have (very small) planetary or multiversal range with it’s transformations. Also Alien X has acausality type 2, also Hal should actually stomp but doesn’t on VSBW.

Considering Hal isn’t bloodlusted I guess AX just EE’s with a thought.

Oh I think I see your problem, thing is anti-matter practically comes down to EE when it comes into contact with matter (to an extent) and Anti-Monitor’s antimatter can erase space-times and very likely souls as well.

Yeah but it's not traditional EE. So that's why I commented.

Alien X's different and I doubt GL can tank it

Should be soul as well considering anodites are essentially living souls, then again they’re not incorporeal. You can argue it erases Spellbinder’s soul as well though since that’d be included in everything. Same thing for Anti-Monitor.

Ok lol. Well there’s only 2 things in the verse that could have conceptual manipulation feats and scaling them to Alien X would basically require him to have practically every hax in the verse.

Alien X could also have conceptual manipulation if you take professor Paradox’ statement of the Forge of Creation being a place where “ideas become real” very literally.

I think you misunderstood my original comment. Yes, the reason he survived that, because it was anti matter and the ring passively protects against antimatter because of their long history with it. If someone tries to erase him through a different mean, he won't survive. That's what I was trying to say.

I highly doubt he will get resistance to EE. the only reason he survived is because the rings passively protect them from anti matter.

Back