• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Darkseid

Alien X can't really do anything, Darkseid resists everything except the EE, which isn't likely to happen.

Darkseid FRA

Massive stomp for Darkseid

•Darkseid has a massive AP Advantage
•Resists Alien X’s ic hax Mind Manipulation
•Also resists EE should they be Bloodlusted

Alien X literally can’t do anything here

Massive stomp for Darkseid

•Darkseid has a massive AP Advantage
•Resists Alien X’s ic hax Mind Manipulation
•Also resists EE should they be Bloodlusted

Alien X literally can’t do anything here
Disagree, his post-flashpoint emanation doesn’t seem to have any of that.

Imma vote for AX via mindhax since it’s movement based whereas Darkseid has more options but probably less fast. Unless someone argues Darkseid’s mind is 5D, not that I think AX even stands a remote chance against an accurate Darkseid, which his page is not.

If it’s post then Alien X is most likely gonna mind hax first with a hand gesture unless Darkseid can do something first

Yeah, it's Post-Flashpoint. I'll retract my vote as well, but I'll side with inconclusive since I believe Darkseid is more inclined to use life-force absorption since he's used it on Wonder Woman and Old Gods such as Zeus.

But i am not sure. The scan posted on his profile does show him invading constantine's mind but i don't know if he is capable of controlling it.

I was just asking if Darkseid can do anything faster than a hand gesture that could kill or incap Alien X before Alien X mind haxes

Its all good

Darkseid has conceptual manipulation on his profile. How does that work?
"Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2 - Captured the Black Racer and learned to summon and direct it)". It seems like he just freely manipulates the concept on that level, which is the New Gods' aspect of death. Sure, it's Black Racer's Post-Flashpoint version, but it still should be on the same plane of existence as Darkseid and Alien X.

Back