• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Uzumaki vs Ryu Hayabusa (Grace)

Naruto should take this via massive durability advantage (High 6-B, 210 Teratons), durability negation via Rasenshuriken and Frog Kata, sensory capabilities (such as negative emotion sensing, danger sensing, life-force/aura sensing, and enhanced senses), regeneration, and clones should give him an edge as distractions.

Naruto also has Analytical Prediction that borders on being Precog from the Negative Emotion Sensing Kurama gives him being combined with Sage Mode's Danger Awareness.

Ryu.

His Power Mimicry should allow him to copy Naruto's abilities, alongside his Time Stop and Resurrection. Naruto's essentially gonna be fighting himself and then some.

Ryu.

His Power Mimicry should allow him to copy Naruto's abilities, alongside his Time Stop and Resurrection. Naruto's essentially gonna be fighting himself and then some.
He still can't hurt Naruto due to his massive durability advantage, so unless he has infinite stamina or something, I'm pretty sure Naruto just outlasts him.

He still can't hurt Naruto due to his massive durability advantage, so unless he has infinite stamina or something, I'm pretty sure Naruto just outlasts him.
If he has Naruto's Abilities that includes Rasenshuriken and his stats. Add on 2 different Time Stops and that's a heavy advantage, like I said Naruto would be Fighting himself and then some.
Even if he could hurt Naruto, his Regen and Damn-Near Precog should let him outlast anyways.
Regen and Precog that he'd have as well due to having Naruto's Abilities.

Then Naruto just ******* nukes the place with a Bijū-Dama and calls it a day. Plus, from what I can tell, he doesn't just instantly copy people's shit.

Then Naruto just ******* nukes the place with a Bijū-Dama and calls it a day. Plus, from what I can tell, he doesn't just instantly copy people's shit.
Even without Power Mimicry they have comparable AP to where he wouldn't die to a TBB, alongside him having Time Stop. Also where is the bold from?

by the way i just saw his powers and abilities in his fandom wikipedia and i didn't found anything about he can copy other people abilitieas and such

Even if the Power Mimicry is legit I doubt he'd be able to copy the Chakra Cloak and its Abilities (Kurama Avatar, Chakra Arms, Regeneration, Regeneration Negation, Precognition, etc.), much less its Stats.

Ryu...
Teleportation will help in evasion a lot..
This key of Naruto doesn't have resistance to ice manip...
And with how no-non sense Ryu's personality is......expect a time stop followed by Black hole hax which should somewhat ignore durability due to space and matter hax that comes with it...

Worse comes worse Ryu dies once before resurrecting and then uses his win cons...

Ryu takes this.

Naruto could always predict his moves with his detection powers so the teleportation won't do that much

the black hole lacks range, willl only go straight and he will quickly dissipates and Naruto will already used the shadow clone jutsu, also i don't think he can use the time stop and black hole at the same time, and the black hole is mostly used to slow enemies, since more agile enemies or that could easely dodge atacks like this like Naruto

becaus he can't spam his ninpo and i never seen use it like this

for the ice Naruto has always the Kurama avatar to protect him, the low mid regen and healing and analytical prediction

Art of the Ice Storm: By manipulating the atmospheric conditions around him, a vertical whirlwind of ice emerges encircling Ryu. Any enemy caught in this Ice Storm will be frozen in place as ice shards repeatedly pierce into them. Later, Ryu improves his skill with this art to the point that he can launch ice shards in whichever direction his mind wills it to.

It seems to be a short-range ability, and couldn't Naruto just break out of the ice with his lifting strength or Kurama Avatar.

Okay....so there are two time stops...
One is Falcons eye I believe....which is classified as ninpo...
So he uses one unit of ninpo for time stop and remaining units for whatever he wants.
There's no spamming here...just using one technique then the next...
Only ninpo limit prevents this from being spammed....not some cooldown timer or something.

So I see no problem here.....

Barring even that...2nd timestop comes from Hayabusa spirit.....something superior to ninpo.....so he uses Time Stop via Spirit of Hyabusa and then Blackhole out of his ninpo.

I'm really confused about the Hayabusa Spirit because from the Ninja Gaiden Wiki this is what it says:

Hayabusa Spirit: This is the guardian animal spirit that helps resurrect Ryu after he dies from being sliced in half by the Dark Dragon Blade. Its ethereal spirit form is seen merged within Ryu, its corporeal physical form can be seen after Ryu disappears into the night. Ryu sometimes drops a few peregrine falcon feathers in his wake. It serves as the force of Ryu's Indomitable Will, as he is able to overcome any challenge presented.

This is from our Wiki "Using this, Ryu can tap into and unlock the limitless potential to do nearly anything he sets his mind to. The Hayabusa Spirit grants Ryu the power to do feats such as Stopping the flow of time, Creating Black Holes from nothing, and even jumping thousands of feet in the air, and much more"

And from the Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plot:

Ryu attempts to save his best friend Kureha, but is unable to reach her in time and was forced to watch as she is killed right in front of his eyes by the Greater Fiend Doku, who then proceeds to behead senior Hayabusa ninja armed with the Dark Dragon Blade, a relic his clan is tasked to protect. The two square off but Ryu is quickly overcome by the Greater Fiend and the Dark Dragon Blade. Ryu collapses and seemingly dies. Hours later, the Hayabusa animal spirit appears, the peregrine falcon landing on a tree above Ryu's body. What transpires at this moment is unknown.

Three weeks later, having fully healed from his wounds and informed by Murai of the mastermind behind the attack on his village, Ryu Hayabusa, donning the Black Falcon attire, makes his way towards the Vigoor Empire, an isolated landlocked country with few ways of getting in.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma: Story Mode Playthrough Part 2 (Go to 17:00) The description also has a summary of the story

Last edited:
Back