• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This was inevitable. Pretty good MU too.

Walker doesn't have a set rating for using the shield, but in all honesty it should be comparable as there's not much reason to believe Steve would be throwing it that much stronger than Walker.

Shield aside, I believe Walker should have the AP advantage here. Walker was pretty clearly overpowering Bucky, while on the other hand Steve was fighting mostly on par with him and even at some points got overwhelmed by him. And yes, I am aware that Bucky was in his WS mindset against Steve and was pretty much bloodlusted, but regardless, Bucky was still very serious about getting the shield back from Walker, and Walker was tossing him around like it was Tuesday, when Walker also had Sam to deal with. Additionally Walker was essentially a peak human in physical means even before he took the serum, while Steve wasn't.

Despite my belief that Walker has the AP advantage, I think Steve still takes this due to significantly more combat experience, even against the likes of those notably stronger than him. Steve's also shown much better stamina feats as the dude has been beaten to near death multiple times yet still got up to fight, where as Walker kinda looked like he was ready to give up after taking a few beatings from the Flag Smashers and the Dora Milaje.

Voting Steve with high difficulty.

Last edited:
Back