• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
this is a curious match. I ain't well versed in bleach at all but i amm in ToG so...
Anyways it seems Ichigo scales above 33 teratons
Baam scales to 16 teratons but his blue thryssa shield blocked 3 50 teraton attacks consecutively.

ichigo's soul manip is good but Baam has millions of souls within him (hence the resistence to soul manipulation) so all we have to work with is Ichigo's AP and Baam's shinsoo

Baam can immobilize opponents, cause them immense pain via shinsoo and finally he can ignore durability with his butterfly piercing technique and the wave zero.

Overall: Either Ichigo beats up baam with sheer AP or Baam gets through to him with his great perception and lands a piercing technique, winning the battle.
The AP difference does not seem to be in one shot range so i think Baam might take this. I am not voting yet.

The fact that Ichigo is basically a mix of all in Bleach and Baam is more or less the same is what make me always think as Baam is the Ichigo of ToG.

ichigo's soul manip is good but Baam has millions of souls within him (hence the resistence to soul manipulation) so all we have to work with is Ichigo's AP and Baam's shinsoo
Bleach soul hax could end up being in the hundreds of millions soon, though it isn't yet so I guess it doesn't matter.

Regardless, Ichigo isn't 33 Teratons, he scales decently above 66 Teratons.

then unless Baam gets to him first which he could, Ichigo AP crushes. I would then still go for Baam as he can immobilize him (he immobilized a ranker, aka a person who reached the top of the tower and one that is millions of times stronger than him as it was season 1 Baam who was still learning basic shinsoo control) and Baam can fly which could help him escape in a tight spot. Baam also, like i said before, has power nullification which have cancelled out techniques from those who are way stronger than him.

Also is ichigo's low-mid regeneration in his base or not? Because if it is then it is a stomp.

Also is ichigo's low-mid regeneration in his base or not? Because if it is then it is a stomp.
Nope it comes from his Hollow power, so this Ichigo doesn't have it.

Ichigo only has access to the stuff in the Fullbring section of his abilities, so nothing that comes from his Hollow or Quincy section

yeah so it is either Ichigo punches Baam a few times and wins or Baam lands a single piercing technique and wins. It all depends on who can land it first and thus arguably on their techniques. Ichigo has ranged techniques though they can be power nulled so it comes to close combat. Baam has ranged immobilization and can ignore durability so i think he wins in this case.
Unless the chances are closer than i think they are i vote for Baam. If it turns out it's anyone's game then change it to Incon.

.......... I'm lost on why Ichigo is only 66 teratons when he should be 330 teratons. The Ichigo that negged Yammy's CO was 50% Bankai and Fullbring scales to Tsukishima = Byakuya >= Monkey Yammy's dura (x2) > Dino Yammy's dura = 50% Masked Bankai (x5) > 50% Bankai = Yammy's CO > Ulq's CO = 33 teratons.

What do you mean by this? How does that work?
Espada tier Arrancar are stated to be an amalgamation of tens of thousands upwards of hundreds of millions of souls, there is obviously more evidence that supports this but that will be in my CRT when it happens.

Last edited:
so it is basically either Ichigo one-shots or Baam lands a piercing technique. Can ichigo ignore dura neg in any way?

Well then i think i vote Baam. Immobilization and then a piercing technique. With no regen he loses to a piercing technique i think

I'm sorry but Bam's TSM + 1st and 2nd Thorn only scales to 4 Teratons, while the Blue Thyrssa shield scales to blocking 16 Teratons 3 times.

Twin Wings managed to nearly take Kallavan arm off, whose durability is ~50 Teratons, so I do think it could do in Base Ichigo since he doesn't have regeneration, although I'm not sure if TSM Bam could freeze Kallavan (or Ichigo) considering that Karaka had to deflect Kallavan's attack before Bam performed his move.

If Speed wasn't equalized, then Ichigo gets biltz'd and Floral Buttery Pierced, but with things as they are Bam gets one shot.

My vote goes to Ichigo

bruh what? Bam could MORE than enough to immobilize Ichigo, he literally froze quant when baam was like 9-B, 9-A at best while Quant is 6-C if i remember correctly, not lower than mountain level.

Bleach soul hax could end up being in the hundreds of millions soon, though it isn't yet so I guess it doesn't matter.

Regardless, Ichigo isn't 33 Teratons, he scales decently above 66 Teratons.
Espada tier Arrancar are stated to be an amalgamation of tens of thousands upwards of hundreds of millions of souls, there is obviously more evidence that supports this but that will be in my CRT when it happens.
Bam souls is in the Billion to BILLIONS in plural, i dont know why ppl use millions only.
resist-the-negative-emotions-of-a-billion-souls.png

I'm sorry but Bam's TSM + 1st and 2nd Thorn only scales to 4 Teratons, while the Blue Thyrssa shield scales to blocking 16 Teratons 3 times.

Twin Wings managed to nearly take Kallavan arm off, whose durability is ~50 Teratons, so I do think it could do in Base Ichigo since he doesn't have regeneration, although I'm not sure if TSM Bam could freeze Kallavan (or Ichigo) considering that Karaka had to deflect Kallavan's attack before Bam performed his move.
Ok, why are u using a Tower Of God character as an excuse to inmobilization. Even the most fodder of them has resistance to paralysis inducement, Ichigo do too but it seems a result of electricity, while Bam is matter manip, Bam can't stop Kallavan becauce Kallavan is WAAAAAAY above a large scaling of resistance to matter inmobilization.
If Speed wasn't equalized, then Ichigo gets biltz'd and Floral Buttery Pierced, but with things as they are Bam gets one shot.
Bam is Way more skilled Than Ichigo, He could easily do so.

I vote Bam.

Matter Manip(inmobilization)+Superior skill+ bypass durability

tho Bam should do it quicly, he and Ichigo has both Reactive evolution but Bam starts lower, if he gets a Twing Wings(bypass durability) he should win this, and seeing Bam level of H2H unless someone wanna discuss Ichigo level of skill compared to Bam, Bam wins, tho a single hit of Ichigo is dangerous, Bams has Instinctive Reaction+Danger Sense (haha skill).

Last edited:
my options are either baam or incon and i am still supporting baam as he has more than enough energy to immobilize ichigo and then strike him down.

Bam souls is in the Billion to BILLIONS in plural, i dont know why ppl use millions
resist-the-negative-emotions-of-a-billion-souls.png
That's due to Hangul's context based singular / plural modifiers, and LINE Webtoon's general inconsistency in translating.

A Billion (1, singular Billion, or ten hundred million, hence millions) is more often the number used.
Ok, why are u using a Tower Of God character as an excuse to inmobilization. Even the most fodder of them has resistance to paralysis inducement, Ichigo do too but it seems a result of electricity, while Bam is matter manip, Bam can't stop Kallavan becauce Kallavan is WAAAAAAY above a large scaling of resistance to matter inmobilization.
Okay that's a fair argument.

Still, if Ichigo manages to get the first hit on Bam, then Bam's screwed.

Changed note to inconclusive.

Baam fra

Although both have their chances of winning, I would say that Baam has more chances, just the combination of Fast Skip (a vastly weaker Baam can paralyze people who has resistance to matter inmobilization) + Twin Wings (His strongest piercing technique, which allows him to almost took off Kallavan's arm, who has a big chain scaling of resistance to vibration manipulation)

The combination of these two would give a decisive victory in favor of Baam

why is baam more skilled then Mr Kurosaki Ichigo?
Baam is able to copy and instantly master moves after seeing them once, he can join/mix several hundreds of skill and join them to his style.

Could copy an entire martial style an style that by WoG normal ppl wont be able to use as good as Arie's family member, yet Bam could go toe with toe with one of the most skilled known member of the Arie family.
That style could bend space and follow abstract lines of attack he could copy the entire style after he fought it only 3 times MIND YOU, only the third time he got a sword, he probably copied it the first time as all canon says that he copy and master at simple sight.
Before there was an statement that no one could copy the style but that was before the previous Word of God so it likely got retconned:
he can adapt to his enemy pattern attack, has a danger sense and instinctive reaction from natural instinct not super anything just instinct.
  • Can copy entire styles/and skill and master them instantly.
  • Can mix hundreds of skills and add them to his own style.
  • Can adapt to his enemy attack pattern and outgrow them.
  • Instinctive Reaction and Danger sense from Natural prowress

Last edited:
Back