• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the battle that doesnt really have any connections besides a stupid meme I saw(as seen below):

This fight will be using DBS Trunks and DMC3 Vergil(speed equalized and starting range is 20 meters)

Trunks: 0()

Vergil: 2(GilverTheProtoAngelo and Sevil Natas)

Incon: 7(Dante_Demon_Killah, Tony_di_bugalu, Havok, Mister6ame6, Naitodesu, Cul0r, and sanicspood)

Last edited:
I wonder if it'd be fair if you used DMC3 Vergil lol, he gets AP stomped but he has like 30 ways to negate dura

I wonder if it'd be fair if you used DMC3 Vergil lol, he gets AP stomped but he has like 30 ways to negate dura
if we equalise speed, vergil opens up with a judgement cut from range
from what i've seen, trunks always goes to tag ppl in melee with his sword,
so dmc 3 vergil might win this

Technically speaking you can put DMC3 Vergil against even Beerus or someone else and he'd still pull a win...
Hell you can put any fodder demon from DMC like Hells in front him and they'd fear hax Beerus into paralysis with 4D fear hax....

Fear hax by itself isn't a wincon unless it straight-up kills or paralyses even when the demon's gone

nah if the OP changes it to DMC3 Vergil & equalises speeed it might be an interesting match
No actually...
Vergil can sense power lvls , the moment he reads Trunks' he goes hax mode fast.
And Trunks cannot even "point and erase" like Beerus can....
Even if you count out the power lvl reading, Judgement Cut is a starting move no matter the situation which is insta kill here....

Last edited:
No actually...
Vergil can sense power lvls , the moment he reads Trunks' he goes hax mode fast.
And Trunks cannot even "point and erase" like Beerus can....
Even if you count out the power lvl reading, Judgement Cut is a starting move no matter the situation which is insta kill here....
but still trunks has notable wincons

Changed, should I equalize speed as well?
Also pls specify starting range since Vergil only has tens of meters with combat and only 10 kms or so with sensing.
While Trunks has cross dimensional range with sensing and possible cosmic with combat...lemme check.

So a fair range should be decided for both.

Maybe we can have Trunks start out out of Vergil's range and just have them know each other's general direction and awareness that opponent exists.
Then they can decide from there what to do.

I find funny people saying that Vergil ultra absolutely instantly opens with a Judgement Cut when this isn't the case

He didn't opened against Dante with it (In any of their battle btw), he didn't used against Jester/Arkham, he didn't opened with it against those demons in the DMC3 intro or DMC4 SE Intro, he indeed used against Force Edge Arkham for example but that doesn't make his opening move this apparently undodgeable attack that can be dodged (by people comparable to Vergil aka Dante aka speed equalized here gives Trunks the option to dodge) in every game that it has

Now, with that said, Vergil cuts Trunks with any attack from the Yamato and likely uses Judgement Cut soon in the battle, while Trunks can kill him with any AOE attacks, so basically it's a who strikes first and since both don't mess around, I'll go inconclusive

But Vergil can power sense here...hence by just getting spooked by large power lvl of his opponent he defaults to JC by rule of thumb...

The Abyss scene is eye candy sword play for viewers so physical fight was required....especially considering he knows Abyss are fodder there is no need to use it anyway.

As for those instances with Dante....the guy knows nature of JC and how to dodge them....he atleast had hints to it from DMC3 Manga I beleive....where he has seen use of Yamato's power ,and Vergil liberally used stuff similar to JC especially on humans just cuz. Even in some demons I believe.

But new opponents who know jackshit about Vergil won't know to dodge it as urgently....especially if they assume they can tank it.

I find funny people saying that Vergil ultra absolutely instantly opens with a Judgement Cut when this isn't the case

He didn't opened against Dante with it (In any of their battle btw), he didn't used against Jester/Arkham, he didn't opened with it against those demons in the DMC3 intro or DMC4 SE Intro, he indeed used against Force Edge Arkham for example but that doesn't make his opening move this apparently undodgeable attack that can be dodged (by people comparable to Vergil aka Dante aka speed equalized here gives Trunks the option to dodge) in every game that it has

Now, with that said, Vergil cuts Trunks with any attack from the Yamato and likely uses Judgement Cut soon in the battle, while Trunks can kill him with any AOE attacks, so basically it's a who strikes first and since both don't mess around, I'll go inconclusive
doesnt vergil just DT though?

Back