• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gilgamesh (Fate) vs Zahard (Tower of God)

This fight is actually perfectly thematic. They have very similar traits it’s astonishing. Two extremely arrogant blonde kings that fight with Danmaku that are super overpowered in their verses.

Base Gilgamesh vs Data Form Zahard. Speed Equalized.

Gilgamesh: 0

Zahard: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Hmmm Zahard resist Precog and clairvoyance via being an irregular.
Most of the abilies i see Zahard has done well againt, like negating Inmortality and regeneration.

Zahard Shinwonryu Light can nullify shinsu(Energy) and magic+He has long range Durability Bypassing attacks so durability don't matter...
And he is High 7-A in base form form, Gilgamesh is not. And his calc is bigger+ He is even Higher with Leviathan.
and he no sells the strongest attack of a 7B-7A Without any damage, totally no selling it.

Jahad seems a good counter+He outstats and can Oneshot.
He scales to 2/3 of the 2.38 Gigatons calc, which is 1.58 Gigatons (which is higher than the H7A calc of fate that i could found), and even higher with Leviathan.

Zahard just seems to have an advantage tho that Probability and minor fate make me doubt.
I vote Zahard

Last edited:
Vote counted, although keep in mind Gilgamesh has access to his 5-B attack (granted he’s waaaaaaayyyyy too arrogant to use it up front).

The real question about this battle is, who is suppressing more? It's kind of fun to imagine the fight between both while they are holding back, with both spamming Baangs and Spears against each other

But leaving the joke aside, Data Zahard FRA

Vote counted, although keep in mind Gilgamesh has access to his 5-B attack (granted he’s waaaaaaayyyyy too arrogant to use it up front).
After or before getting oneshot by casual attacks? Zahard wins more likely than not. Gilga has win conditions ofc, if not it would be a stomp.

I mean, if Gilgamesh get one-shot or not depends on how much Data Zahard is holding back (If the calc of Baam destroying the Bamboo Spear be accepted, so a heavily suppressed Data Zahard will be considerably superior to 2.4 Megatons. And a normal suppressed Data Zahard no-sold an attack of 5.4 Megatons or 133 Megatons)

so clairvoyance and precog isnt off the table
he has A rank luck which is more then good enough fate manip to survive one shots
his golden armor has A rank magic resist (someone else plz debate magic in the aids that is the nasuverse)
idk anything about zahard how does he deal with GoB spam?
if gil survives long enough or sees him as a worthy opponent i think he wins by pulling out more GoB hax weapons

so clairvoyance and precog isnt off the table
he has A rank luck which is more then good enough fate manip to survive one shots
useful but can it cover a 10x wide AP Gap, Zahard will contain sure, but onfight he ¨gets excited¨.
his golden armor has A rank magic resist (someone else plz debate magic in the aids that is the nasuverse)
Zahard doesn't do magic. And he nullifies mafic himself, magic and energy,
idk anything about zahard how does he deal with GoB spam?
He have his own spam.
if gil survives long enough or sees him as a worthy opponent i think he wins by pulling out more GoB hax weapons
And he more likely will not, he is lucky sure, but Jahad can kill him with almost anything if he excites, even the slightest.

Ofc Gilga can win, but he seems more arrogant than Jahad

what does excite mean?

op instinct bascially precog + B rank Luck allowed saber to graze off gae bolg which reverses causality the cause of the spear being thrust comes after the effect of the opponent's heart being pierced, it strikes its target without fail, an inevitable outcome, i wouldnt shrug off A rank luck

his precog/clairvoyance is passive, he can see the future, also can choose to see parrallel futures and once activated its basically a guide/instruction to auto win, being to arrogant he disregards possible futures where he can lose

also whats zahard personality/demeanour like? its possible hel see a worthy opponent or in banter gil just needs a reason to take someone seriously

edit: his weakness Tends to not fight seriously until his opponent displays their true strength, and proves a threat to him
isnt that enough a reason for gil to take him seriously or lead into a serious fight?

fateverse A rank magic resistance basically negs all modern magic known as magecraft, someone correct me or confirm iirc it can also resist true magic to a certain extent

yea my vote didnt change hel likely lose to arrogance

Last edited:
what does excite mean?
getting hyped by the fight and increasing his strenght suddenly. all that sounds cool but it will likely remains the same, he fights a little, hypes and stop restraining(even while restraining he no sell a 7B-7A character attack, higher than Gil base attack)
also whats zahard personality/demeanour like? its possible hel see a worthy opponent or in banter gil just needs a reason to take someone seriously
Nope, yes and no, data Z normally no sells as he is strong af, when someone is good he gets excited and...
Data-Zahard-demeanor.png

he isn't cocky tho, and don't trashtalk either

useful but can it cover a 10x wide AP Gap, Zahard will contain sure, but onfight he ¨gets excited¨.

Zahard doesn't do magic. And he nullifies mafic himself, magic and energy,

He have his own spam.

And he more likely will not, he is lucky sure, but Jahad can kill him with almost anything if he excites, even the slightest.

Ofc Gilga can win, but he seems more arrogant than Jahad
Magic resistance in fate is not over magic but supernatural

Magic resistance in fate is not over magic but supernatural
nothing that an ol' good punch cant solve, and he is a H2H fighter he will get a hit and its done the difference its literally in onsehot area.
Gilga fights like Bam aka spamming danmaku first, but its weaker physically(in this key ofc), less skilled i will guess, and more cocky.

nothing that an ol' good punch cant solve, and he is a H2H fighter he will get a hit and its done the difference its literally in onsehot area.
Gilga fights like Bam aka spamming danmaku first, but its weaker physically(in this key ofc), less skilled i will guess, and more cocky.
But that doesn't exactly answer GoB spam
If zahard gets hit by gay bolg he'll probably die

But that doesn't exactly answer GoB spam
Jahad own spam.
If zahard gets hit by gay bolg he'll probably die
If zahard touches gilga, he will splatter him, he outstats by a lot WAY MORE than before, he is 6C Now, before he was high 7A

And in character will normally win more than not.(also attacking a heart really will do something when everyone receive nukes inside their inside? piercing technique/flare wave, is an attack that vibrates the particles inside one's interior and explode it),
Jahad make a flare wave and gilga dies.
also
  • Gáe Bolg: The spear of Cú Chulainn, a massive two-meter long weapon with the ability to always strike the opponent's heart. However, Gilgamesh lacks the knowledge required to activate this ability; still, he can fire it as a powerful projectile that inflicts wounds that cannot be healed with natural regeneration.

Last edited:
Yeah, like said @ImNot4nUser, Zahard counter attack the spam of his opponents with his own spam (he did it against the spam/danmaku of Baam's Shinwonryu Orb attacks with no effort at all)

Also, Zahard normally begins his fights with ranged Piercing Techniques

The problem with gil is that his danmaku is not just energy it's NPs like he has cu' gae bolg which Zahard doesn't seem to have a counter for

Back