• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lets see if the games are true? (Bowser vs Mario 1 VOTE LEFT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say bowser.
As I know he have better hax, Mario's fate hax is reliable on peach(as I understand). Mostly Bowser have lost possibly because of fate hax and because of PIS. So I'm going with him.

I'll say bowser.
As I know he have better hax, Mario's fate hax is reliable on peach(as I understand). Mostly Bowser have lost possibly because of fate hax and because of PIS. So I'm going with him.
Soo Mario > Bowser is a game mechanic and mario has plot armour?
Okay

Last edited:
Yes all of it all the games
Alright then.

So both have a bunch of gear that renders some of the other's stuff useless (Both resist all of the other's status effects, which makes a bunch of their items worthless, and both actually share a lot of items in general)

While Bowser would normally have higher raw stats, Mario's constant passive 1.5x attack buff (From TOK) would mean he probably has the AP advantage overall, and he generally has more stat-amping options to further increase the gap (A hammer that deals more damage to spiked enemies like Bowser), Mario's vast arsenal of power-ups should give him much more to work with, and his bottomless gloves mean that he won't be running out of them, while Bowser's arsenal will be much more limited, and while Bowser can nullify some of his options, it only lasts for so long. Bowser has much better regen (Although I think Mario's regen might be getting upgraded) and greater stamina (But they both have stupidly high stamina, so neither is really going to be outlasting the other)

And yeah, I mentioned it as a joke, but Mario's fate hax would be a pretty big problem for Bowser, as it would make him unable to kill Mario and require him to use some form of incap (Such as Catch Cards), which isn't really in-character for Bowser to use against Mario (He usually just tries to kill him, which Mario's fate hax would say no to)

So overall, probably voting for Mario (the plumber abuses his protagonist privileges and slaps the gay turtle)

Alright then.

So both have a bunch of gear that renders some of the other's stuff useless (Both resist all of the other's status effects, which makes a bunch of their items worthless, and both actually share a lot of items in general)

While Bowser would normally have higher raw stats, Mario's constant passive 1.5x attack buff (From TOK) would mean he probably has the AP advantage overall, and he generally has more stat-amping options to further increase the gap (A hammer that deals more damage to spiked enemies like Bowser), Mario's vast arsenal of power-ups should give him much more to work with, and his bottomless gloves mean that he won't be running out of them, while Bowser's arsenal will be much more limited, and while Bowser can nullify some of his options, it only lasts for so long. Bowser has much better regen (Although I think Mario's regen might be getting upgraded) and greater stamina (But they both have stupidly high stamina, so neither is really going to be outlasting the other)

And yeah, I mentioned it as a joke, but Mario's fate hax would be a pretty big problem for Bowser, as it would make him unable to kill Mario and require him to use some form of incap (Such as Catch Cards), which isn't really in-character for Bowser to use against Mario (He usually just tries to kill him, which Mario's fate hax would say no to)

So overall, probably voting for Mario (the plumber abuses his protagonist privileges and slaps the gay turtle)
Counted

Question: isn't Mario's fate hax requires peach for working?

Should probably call in more Mario experts. I would like to remind people though that Bowser technically exceeds Mario in both brains and brawn but is simply far less skilled and resourceful and suffers from his overconfidence and short temper. Mario is by far the better and more resourceful fighter and is more level-headed. Also, Mario is more athletic and maneuverable, while Bowser's size makes him a big target. I'm not voting right now because both of them have so many powers and so much equipment that it would all need to be considered and debated here first. Just reminding people here that it takes more than raw power to win a battle. This is something that needs to be kept in mind for all vs debates, because things like skill and level-headedness aren't listed as categories for obvious reasons of it being something you can't really measure.

I think the way Mario fatehax works is that he made a wish to always be able to save Peach, and then Star Road granted it or something among those lines.

I think it might work on situation that would make him incapable of ever saving Peach, keep in mind it says "always be able to save Peach" (ex. If Bowser like, literally killed Mario or something), but then again, I haven't played SMRPG in a while, so take this with a grain of salt.

I think it might work on situation that would make him incapable of ever saving Peach, keep in mind it says "always be able to save Peach" (ex. If Bowser like, literally killed Mario or something), but then again, I haven't played SMRPG in a while, so take this with a grain of salt.
I'll say there's still a good possibility of KO'ing Mario(for instance beggining of Mario Odyssey).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back