• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both of them seem to have ways to end the fight instantly, but I doubt either will lead with that. How do their AP and skill compare?

OG Vader upscales from 82 Zettatons or something like that.
SC scales to someone able to create Planets. With no calc provided, we assume Baseline.
OG Vader therefore has an AP advantage, but not significantly, as he’s not even 2x as strong. SC, however, has the Durability Advantage, as OG Vader needs Force Amplification to get to 5-B Dura.

OG Vader has abilities such as Healing, Barriers, Technokinesis, Mind Manip and more. He can also take harmful energies and disperse them out of his body, assisting him against Lightning attacks and such.
SC Vader has Army-Level Soul Manip, Corruption, BFR, and resistance to Mind Manip and Soul-Edge’s abilities as far as the Profile goes.
So for who has the better ability set... according to the profile, SC Vader seems to have that. SC’s resistance seems Baseline at first glance (Resists Soul Edge, who targets one person?) while OG Vader should have massively above Baseline Mind Manip. While vulnerable to the Corruption and BFR, as well as the Soul Manip, OH Vader has things such as abilities to paralyze SC Vader, Precognition, and Technokinesis (which would probably work on SC Vader? Not sure, is he still a cyborg?). However, I think OG Vader’s far more likely to use his abilities, rather than SC doing so.

OG Vader has Stellar Range with his force powers. Meanwhile, SC has several meters with his force, but Multiversal via Soul Edge. This means SC Vader has the Range Advantage.

OG Vader is rated at Genius Intellect, for a good reason. Having built Droids at an early age, and easily one of the most powerful Sith Lords alive, he’s quite skilled in both Technological and Combat Prowess.
SC Vader is rated at Gifted. He can keep up and defeat Algol, who has a millennia of Combat Experience on him.
SC Vader seems to have the Skill advantage according to what’s on the profiles, but OG Vader is certainly more intelligent.

OG Vader is rated at Very High Stamina. SC Vader is rated at Above Average. While I’m not sure on the reasoning, OH Vader has the Stamina Advantage.
OG Vader is rated at Class G Lifting Strength via The Force, and is Peak Human naturally. SC is simply Class M. Therefore, OG has the LS Advantage.

So would Inferno come into play here for SC Vader?
Everytime a Wielder of Soul Edge goes down, Inferno usually pops out. I expect him to do so here as well, which would then end with OG Vader getting BFR'd into Astral Chaos anyway which he doesn't have the Resistance to survive.

Also, the only reason I didn't give SC Vader the same Intelligence and Stamina when I made it is because I'm like 90% sure your not allowed to scale the crossover versions to the real one, even if they are extremely close in power to begin with.

Well there's no mention of resist feats on the profile for the guy, mind/soul manip isn't always = to resist said things (Spawn vs Trevor Belmont is kind of an example of that). That should be added in a CRT then, I mostly asked as Inferno's Non Corp so do you not need a feat of NPI to affect them with mindhax then?

Sooooo what does OG Vader him going for him here then?

Also, the only reason I didn't give SC Vader the same Intelligence and Stamina when I made it is because I'm like 90% sure your not allowed to scale the crossover versions to the real one, even if they are extremely close in power to begin with.
I’m am pretty sure that’s the case too. It’s why we can’t scale things such as Alternate Universe Spider-Man to the Real Spider-Man, or Ultron-Sigma to the combined AP of Ultron and Sigma. We don’t know whether they scale, as oftentimes Crossovers ignore that sort of thing for the Plot.

Like I know he's obviously done the same shit as he had up until that point (considering this game came out when Legends was still Canon) but I'm not allowed to scale him like that.

Well, SC Vader does have experience fighting the sc cast who are all swordmasters and magicians over vader, who only mostly fought monsters and jedi + the hax from both blades.

Back