• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are High 7-A, had time directed by Whedon (Sadly), and are tech characters so this is a good matchup:

Rules:
1. Bleeding Edge Iron Man and Snyderverse Cyborg are Used
2. Speed is Equalized
3. Fight takes place in the final battle area in Justice League

Iron Man: 7

Cyborg:

Last edited:
Iron man seems to have the AP, skill, versatility, and intelligence advantage. But cyborg may or may not have the lifting strength advantage. Not sure if cyborg’s technology manipulation is combat applicable.
could cyborg try to absorb the iron man’s suit for information?

I think Iron Man should take this, he's significantly stronger and much smarter than Cyborg is. Those one could argue that Iron Man could almost just one-shot Cyborg.

Iron man has the versatility advantage, having a wider range of weaponry, regeneration for his armor and healing

LS is weird. If cyborg has Class G, Iron man easily slaps, but it's more difficult if cyborg has class Z. Also judging by his technology manipulation, I'm unsure if he can hack into Iron Man's suit and considering this seems to be in character, I don't he's gonna be launching every nuke at iron man. Also iron man seems to be able to just counterhack him with friday probably

And Iron Man likely just stomps or one shots before cyborg does anything.

Iron man should take this

I think Iron Man should take this, he's significantly stronger and much smarter than Cyborg is. Those one could argue that Iron Man could almost just one-shot Cyborg.

Iron man has the versatility advantage, having a wider range of weaponry, regeneration for his armor and healing

LS is weird. If cyborg has Class G, Iron man easily slaps, but it's more difficult if cyborg has class Z. Also judging by his technology manipulation, I'm unsure if he can hack into Iron Man's suit and considering this seems to be in character, I don't he's gonna be launching every nuke at iron man. Also iron man seems to be able to just counterhack him with friday probably

And Iron Man likely just stomps or one shots before cyborg does anything.

Iron man should take this
I don't think Tony would oneshot Cyborg, but he has a decent AP advantage

Rather than the chance of possibly hacking Iron Man's suit, which I think gets countered by Friday, I don't think Cyborg would be able to properly put down Tony. He's fought far better hand to hand combatants and even has much more abilities in his arsenal. Tony should take this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back